bizarre The Only Way To Stop School Shootings (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
I've read of that but wasn't sure they still exist today for young kids too. Annapolis and Westpoint came to my mind but the article/book was about past times.
those are the ones people hear about the most. but theres quite a few here in the states. just not as "popular"

stillbody

Well Known Member
Meanwhile, children in the US are being used as tools by the mentally ill to push propaganda
FF980630-1984-4ADC-93BE-14CED66B74C5.jpeg

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
What do you know.... THIS is exactly how you train children in firearms care and handling.....
Meanwhile in the west we teach our boys to wear dresses and makeup and "equity"...
One day these slants are gonna take over the world while the west destroys itself with liberal fag bullshit....

This is nothing new, it was done in many schools. Not in america of course because retards are retards
Actually you dumb bastard, this kinda shit was done in America MANY YEARS AGO.... But being the King of the Hill has made SOME of us soft....
Doesn't matter.... we ain't scared of any of you niggers in your shitholes.... lick America's balls like you've always done.... and try your best to sneak in like all you 3rd world niggers do

Last edited:

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
You know this is nice and all Charlie chan, click clack, and ding dong are getting into firearms maintenance, field stripping and loading mags, but are they going to be lethal and accurate, but i must say this is way better than the American school system curriculum, the yellows don't have a 2nd amendment and they are getting so much gun knowledge, while in america the school system frowns upon gun ownership and usage, and in english class may have the opportunity about writing an essay about guns being banned and to grab the guns, the west may very well fall into disrepair I china invades taiwan or we might not care at all since we are producing chips domestically now.

Back