animals This is how we roll in south africa (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
The man said 'hau ab' and 'verschwinde' that's more or less 'piss off' in German.
The rest I can't understand; too much noise.

As a boy, I once had a very small bear outside of my tent at night in the Spanish mountains. It made a scratch in the linen of the tent when searching for the cornflakes. My grown-up neighbors told me the other morning; I was sleeping. :lol:

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
I don't go camping without being very well armed. Here in the springs there are quite a bit of large gators and other fuckers that can inflict heavy damage. Luckily they are very well fed with plentiful fish in the waters, snakes and such so I had them within 10 feet of my tent by the water and no fucks given. Still, my gun and rifle are within a stretch of my arm.

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
which smarty pants decided to leave his balls at home and go camping out in the wild. ohh just wanted to see some cats.

Hahaha guys yeah a great bite would be good but yeah like that one person said good they ok but yeah these lions dont fuck they unpredictable i have personally had intersection and its fucking scary that lion looks small but its masive the head is about 2 human heads the paw is really if you take your foot now infront of you look at it and put extra claws and they use those like we use our hands

Back