Trump tweets against Trans in US Army (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

flypaper

Lurker
you really should reassess your latent homo status/give up the battle with the closet door.
You can always tell a latent queer ...There always worried about others bein queer because deep down inside they are terrified that getin hard fucked in the mouth will make them truly happy
So go try on somethin pretty and bend the fuck over real low ..haahaahaa

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
You can always tell a latent queer ...There always worried about others bein queer because deep down inside they are terrified that getin hard fucked in the mouth will make them truly happy
confirmed. youre a faggot.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I already tried the rough stuff on him...he needs a slow foot. Very nubile and button bucky, that one. Go slow or you wont even get a dry handie. Believe me of which i speak. Catholic girl with a tiny little moustache. Peery wee lass...now ye,s ha me gun so ye do...

flypaper

Lurker
yeah he just passed the fag test ...good for you .....better not tell your family or they'll line up to fuck you good bye...dont cry you'll meet somebody special in San Fransisco

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
from a practical viewpoint not so smart to put somebody who needs medicine on the battle front.
what other people stick up their holes and what holes and why aint very interesting to me until it's in the gore section.
evolution be damned /whatever that means ?!?
i had no idea that 16.000 military is transgendered. who knew ?
i think president Twitler just made this one up one morning to change the conversation.
President Twitler.:lolhard:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
hahhaaa so you say ...well miss isis ...lets have a fucked up fascist party where everybody has to live those fucked up ideas ...you know why its taboo because when i stick my big cock up my little girl friends silky ass hole it feels so dam delicious
...she says owwww mmmmmm fuck me big boy ...can you make your cock come up my throat...well im still tryin :)
You enjoy anal because you're a fag, your gf probably had her balls snipped in the army

flypaper

Lurker
You enjoy anal because you're a fag
I enjoy girl asshole because im not a fag ...unlike your self no doubt because fags are apparently your favorite subject....I wonder why ,,,,,,why dont you make your self happy and get on your knees and live your dream

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
I enjoy girl asshole because im not a fag ...unlike your self no doubt because fags are apparently your favorite subject....I wonder why ,,,,,,why dont you make your self happy and get on your knees and live your dream
you should keep your man on man fantasies to yourself. youre welcome.

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
hahhaaa so you say ...well miss isis ...lets have a fucked up fascist party where everybody has to live those fucked up ideas ...you know why its taboo because when i stick my big cock up my little girl friends silky ass hole it feels so dam delicious
...she says owwww mmmmmm fuck me big boy ...can you make your cock come up my throat...well im still tryin :)
131.gif

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
And only a fag wants a shit stained tongue or cock. Wash it all you want, you're still a pig imo
Get off yer high horse. If you cant remember im the least likely to lick ass of anyyyyygyone then you need to fuck off to yer chemist and take a hammer and...fill in the blank. We all know you dont need human contact. No need to drone on about it.

Back