Trump tweets against Trans in US Army (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
Look! Us women can have babies, shot guns just as accurate and kill the enemy the same! However, psychologically speaking we cannot carry a wounded man from battle. We. Are. Not. Built. That. Way!
I do NOT want women protecting our men on the field! We can back them up in means but We are not the same as them in battle. ESPECIALLY on the Middle East!

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Look! Us women can have babies, shot guns just as accurate and kill the enemy the same! However, psychologically speaking we cannot carry a wounded man from battle. We. Are. Not. Built. That. Way!
I do NOT want women protecting our men on the field! We can back them up in means but We are not the same as them in battle. ESPECIALLY on the Middle East!
That is not the argument at hand.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Admittedly there are dykes who can bench more than me. Same goes for straight women in the army. That being said they do their job, don't play gender cards or expect the army to subsidise and support their transformation into a new gender, and make the other troops sensative to their needs via awareness training . That's what trannies expect.

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
Admittedly there are dykes who can bench more than me. Same goes for straight women in the army. That being said they do their job, don't play gender cards or expect the army to subsidise and support their transformation into a new gender, and make the other troops sensative to their needs via awareness training . That's what trannies expect.

I agree. Trannies are a whole different ball of wax. The dikes are still women. No matter how much they don't wanna be they are still women. Cunty lickers or not they're still chicks. Those women will put our men in harms way because their instincts tell them to save a woman before themselves or their brothers in arms. This transgender bullshit is stupid. However it does rearise the question of women in battle

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I agree. Trannies are a whole different ball of wax. The dikes are still women. No matter how much they don't wanna be they are still women. Cunty lickers or not they're still chicks. Those women will put our men in harms way because their instincts tell them to save a woman before themselves or their brothers in arms. This transgender bullshit is stupid. However it does rearise the question of women in battle
I don't have a problem with women in battle. Viking women were insane, etc. The argument is usually about being captured, rape and all that shit that will happento them. Physically there are some crazy strong women out there too. The army exists as a killing machine that takes a person and changes them into a killing machine. Trannies don't get to change the army into a pussified feelings brigade. Toe the line or fuck off, that should be the message.

I'd only feel sorry if a tranny got captured by ISIS. They don't understand hormone replacement therapy at all they'd just see a man with tits, which is like putting lipstick on a goat. As is with anyone I'd rather have my head sawn off on TV than either;
  • be raped
  • be raped and thrown off a building
  • be sold first and then raped and thrown off a building
  • ever consider owning breasts or a vagina while living the dream of a fulfilling career in the military, killing muslims
I'd welcome the rape,fuck it.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
sub-buzz-16407-1478017672-8.jpg

Back