Trump tweets against Trans in US Army (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Youre asking me what you should think?
Haha...that is rich...
You think homosexuality is perverse? I think pea brains are a far greater evil. As we see daily/
fags are like muslims, everyone else needs to bend the knee all of a sudden and accept their disgusting lifestyles. I much prefer the days when the thumb of oppression crushed them, now you'd stick it up their ass and get involved.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
fags are like muslims, everyone else needs to bend the knee all of a sudden and accept their disgusting lifestyles. I much prefer the days when the thumb of oppression crushed them, now you'd stick it up their ass and get involved.
I dont care about fags.
You do.
Muslim touchholes are looney tunes and therefore, "dangerous" and i dont want them near me or mine. Fags are only dangerous if you dont decant the red properly.

I dont care about your lifestyle, joe schmoo from idaho,s lifestyle or your grannie,s kinky twists. I just dont care unless it somehow impacts my life.

Until i became a mother, i barely cared about paedophilia. Im that shallow.

If you bend your knee for anything other than the pie, that,s on you

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I dont care about your lifestyle, joe schmoo from idaho,s lifestyle or your grannie,s kinky twists. I just dont care unless it somehow impacts my life.
It already has, as a society accepting everything from transgender 5 year olds through to changes in our school systems to appease muslims hurt feelings, this PC gender fluid islamic faghat circlejerk will be passed down to your children via some feel good commie teacher within the education system. Pick a college campus in California for example. This is where the next generation of spinless white guilt riddled banshee shrieking eunuchs are rising from. Don't school your kids there.

flypaper

Lurker
kristin*
anyone who thinks assholes evolved for anything else other than taking a shit is as delusional as any adult deciding cutting off their junk and getting breast implants makes them a woman. also, these parents that coach their kids to be faggots from birth deserved to be executed.

Every body knows that Assholes where created by God for natural birth control...Nothing goes to waste in nature
a poem about asshole

i love girl asshole
more then i can stand
i could lick it all day
it never taste bland

i want it up
i want it down
if i cant have it
i get a frown

it taste so good
i never get enough
i eat it up
better then a cream puff

if something comes out of it
i really don't mind
i love caviar
but not in a jar

its truly religious
could it be god
incredibly delicious
i know it sounds odd

your asshole is cute
it sends me to bliss
can i prey to it
what about piss

oh yeah i love cunt to
i kiss it all night
yummy yum goo
you say its real tight

now im in tears
ok pussy and toes
god i love bitches
especially whoes

yes i love ankles
o my lord i love feet
kiss them 4 ever
aren't they sweet

when i see tits
my dick gets so hard
i like them all sizes
but i don't need a yard

then comes the men-strum
for only 3 days
its my very favorite time
i love it always

if your a lady
and don't give it up
and get all virgin
go get a pup

if you don't think so
i wont be around
i love dirty sluts
all tied and bound

so come to me baby
i love you i do
lets go to bed
i wana fuck you :)

snatch

It already has, as a society accepting everything from transgender 5 year olds through to changes in our school systems to appease muslims hurt feelings, this PC gender fluid islamic faghat circlejerk will be passed down to your children via some feel good commie teacher within the education system. Pick a college campus in California for example. This is where the next generation of spinless white guilt riddled banshee shrieking eunuchs are rising from. Don't school your kids there.
Taking educational advice from you is, sadly, not ever going to happen. But i have always liked your silly sally ways and will continue to try and find a chink in your skull to try and send smoke signals to your grey bitties.

You are more cloistered in your own mind than any monastery could hope to keep you.

Change is something you can always count on and waiting and hating isnt going to get you anywhere.

I,ll match my edgy east coast framed artwork against anyone,s and my not so edgy ,west coast and european educations of my crotchfruit against most. It isnt their fault they were born in a pussified time.

You think im spineless? Youre, technically, only part right. Im missing some chunks and discs but at least im original and have been out of dodge ffs

You are wrong. Again. But, im used to it.

gandog56

Well Known Member
Hey, you want to be a fag, it's OK with me. But do not PUSH your gayness at me. Don't flaunt it and expect me to approve it. You're fucked up in the head is my diagnosis. I don't want to be around crazy people or fags, end of story.

On the other hand, what you do in the privacy of your bedroom is none of my damn business, unless you are doing it with young boys. Then I will kill you as you do not deserve to live in my opinion. Double down for members of the clergy.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You are more cloistered in your own mind than any monastery could hope to keep you.

Change is something you can always count on and waiting and hating isnt going to get you anywhere.

I simply don't pretend to be part of a society I have no patience for anymore. You mention change, the only change I see is progressive policy in America pushed into a fire to die, where it belongs and Europe slowly turn into an immigrant open sewer. This pleases me and hopefully it continues. Everything else is irrelevant, probably because I couldnt give a fuck to be honest, this is the internet. I will continue to cloister until the day I die at which point I can be put in a prius and shot out a cannon for all I care.

snatch

Hey, you want to be a fag, it's OK with me. But do not PUSH your gayness at me. Don't flaunt it and expect me to approve it. You're fucked up in the head is my diagnosis. I don't want to be around crazy people or fags, end of story.

On the other hand, what you do in the privacy of your bedroom is none of my damn business, unless you are doing it with young boys. Then I will kill you as you do not deserve to live in my opinion. Double down for members of the clergy.
You want to kill me?

What i do in the bedroom is my business, remember^

Im not pushing my gayness on you

Pushing you into a hole and gently placing 25 bags of cement mix on you with the hose running is more the type of pushing i like.

snatch

I simply don't pretend to be part of a society I have no patience for anymore. You mention change, the only change I see is progressive policy in America pushed into a fire to die, where it belongs and Europe slowly turn into an immigrant open sewer. This pleases me and hopefully it continues. Everything else is irrelevant, probably because I couldnt give a fuck to be honest, this is the internet. I will continue to cloister until the day I die at which point I can be put in a prius and shot out a cannon for all I care.
Sometimes you and i are saying very similar things, just in a different vernacular.

flypaper

Lurker
I built a plane with two right wings...please take it for a spin.
Either you believe that others can think and do what they want as long as they don't get in each others faces or you don't ....If you think every body has to be some version of you, welcome to the great idocracy ...Live and let live or welcome to the life styles of the thunder and blood crowd and i don't mean armchair GoreGrish...

flypaper

Lurker
Haha...that is rich...
You think homosexuality is perverse? I think pea brains are a far greater evil. As we see daily/[/QUOT
Haha...that is rich...
You think homosexuality is perverse? I think pea brains are a far greater evil. As we see daily/

But only a first class perv would be on this site .....and there are plenty of other pervs out there that think our fucked up brand of pervyness is fucked too ....so just be your horny pervy selves
perv and let perv

snatch

Learn to quote fecker
And your perviness and my perviness are different beasts of dead mothers.

First class is the only way to fly, paper

flypaper

Lurker
hahhaaa so you say ...well miss isis ...lets have a fucked up fascist party where everybody has to live those fucked up ideas ...you know why its taboo because when i stick my big cock up my little girl friends silky ass hole it feels so dam delicious
...she says owwww mmmmmm fuck me big boy ...can you make your cock come up my throat...well im still tryin :)

snatch

hahhaaa so you say ...well miss isis ...lets have a fucked up fascist party where everybody has to live those fucked up ideas ...you know why its taboo because when i stick my big cock up my little girl friends silky ass hole it feels so dam delicious
...she says owwww mmmmmm fuck me big boy ...can you make your cock come up my throat...well im still tryin :)
You talking to me?

My isis has an invisible plane and can lasso yer pen0r

snatch

mmmm grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xoxxoxoxo
Im into vomit play fyi
And i prefer my partner sounds with larvae whilst i whip the shit literally in and out of them. The partners, not the larvae. Larvae keep their shit in your junk. Keeping up?

Back