Various pictures claiming to depict Osama Bin Laden and the room he was killed in (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Please excuse the wretched man's picture. It appeared in error...

Either that or someone spiked my drink again.

My arse is rather sore...

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
The seal who shot him seems to be appearing an awful lot on Fox atm ... wasn't their motto to not become public figures ? (as in photos of them are blurred out and all).

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The seal who shot him seems to be appearing an awful lot on Fox atm ... wasn't their motto to not become public figures ? (as in photos of them are blurred out and all).
His cover got blown not long after the event, at the time all types of dickheads claimed to have shot bin laden, might be one of them.

MikeyPalmice

Fresh Meat
Personally I don’t know anyone who met Osama Bin Laden. So why should we care? We all really believe that he’s real, he might as well be Bigfoot.

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
It’s been made abundantly clear that any images depicting a dead bin Laden are completely fake. The US government has said repeatedly that they will never release any of the images to the public, and that there is no possibility that they have or ever could be “leaked”.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
picture-of-dead-body-of-Osama.jpg

View attachment 537592

View attachment 537593

View attachment 537594

View attachment 537595

An-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg

View attachment 537596

View attachment 537597

View attachment 537598
Real or fake….I’ve got a boner.

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
A complete fake. This is not Osama bin Laden. The real bin Laden was killed during the Soviet war in Afghanistan in the 1980s. This man in the picture is someone other than bin Laden.
The pics are all fake, of course, but bin Laden was absolutely killed by US Special Forces in 2011. Stop buying into and repeating conspiracy theory gobbledygook.

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
Only one set can be real. Plus, the number 6 is a prooven fake.
None of the images depicting “bin Laden” are real. The US government has stated on numerous occasions that those images will never be released to the public.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
None of the images depicting “bin Laden” are real. The US government has stated on numerous occasions that those images will never be released to the public.
That's probs coz it never happened. He died yonks before this bollox from kidney failiure, USA needeed a bogeyman. Gave em an excuse to fuck more of the middle east up.

Srboje

Genocidal maniac
When i posted this i did not know that such a statement was made. I was wondering if someone had more info about the pictures. Tbh it is funny how everybody started going full conspiracy over this. I mean:"Bin Laden killed in Afghanistan", just retarded...

Back