Various pictures claiming to depict Osama Bin Laden and the room he was killed in (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
When i posted this i did not know that such a statement was made. I was wondering if someone had more info about the pictures. Tbh it is funny how everybody started going full conspiracy over this. I mean:"Bin Laden killed in Afghanistan", just retarded...
Lol. I’d love to see the actual photos. It sucks that they’re basically permanently sealed. I mean, I don’t know why they’d have to be. There are pics online of every other executed “leader”, politician, etc. Hell, there’s even a video of Kennedy’s assassination AND pics of the aftermath.

soyburglar

Forum Veteran
That's probs coz it never happened. He died yonks before this bollox from kidney failiure, USA needeed a bogeyman. Gave em an excuse to fuck more of the middle east up.
The US government has definitely done some fucked up things in the past, but that doesn’t mean that everything they do or say is a lie. Bin Laden was definitely taken out in 2011 by Seal Team 6...we even know the identity of the soldier who delivered the fatal headshot. This has all been corroborated by all members of the Seal team who completed the mission, many members of Pakistani law enforcement entities and military, as well as probably 50+ people watching it from the War Room in DC. There would’ve been no reason to “give them an excuse” to continue military efforts in the Middle East, as we were already rolling deep at that point, which was the halfway mark of the war. Besides, if anyone was going to “lie” about killing Bin Laden, Bush certainly would’ve been the one to do it.

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Osama Bin Laden is still very much alive. He works in the Kitchen at McDonald's in Texas USA. I read somewhere he is an expert at making Big Macs.

Back