13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Some very powerful pics in this thread thanks morty!

This one really gets to me.....the look on the woman's face says it all.

13406d1284748315-great-vietnam-war-images-50-plus-images-52.jpg

yenta

jewish gypsy
A soldier of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam handles a corpse

0000125969-001.jpg

South Vietnamese soldiers cross-examine a Vietcong fighter during a search operation for missing French journalist Michele Ray, who was kidnapped by Vietcong guerillas.

42-15436484.jpg

yenta

jewish gypsy
A wounded 9th division soldier, whose body was booby trapped by the Communists is helped to safety after the traps were removed. He was injured during fighting in the Mekong Delta area.

U1574315.jpg

Vietnamese civilians run when their village is accidentally bombed with napalm.

BE021572.jpg

you

Safe & Warm
cross-examine ... one guy kicks him in the head , the other guy hits him with his rifle.... then when they have their info they sentence him , eh i mean ...shoot him .

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
The My Lai Massacre was the mass murder conducted by a unit of the U.S Army on March 16, 1968 of 347–504 unarmed citizens in South Vietnam, all of whom were civilians and a majority of whom were women, children (including babies) and elderly people.
Many of the victims were sexually abused, beaten, tortured, and some of the bodies were found mutilated.The massacre took place in the hamlets of My Lai and My khe during the Vietnam War.While 26 U.S. soldiers were initially charged with criminal offenses for their actions at My Lai, only William Calley was convicted. He served only three years on house arrest of an original life sentence.
When the incident became public knowledge in 1969, it prompted widespread outrage around the world. The massacre also increased domestic opposition to the U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. Three U.S. servicemen who made an effort to halt the massacre and protect the wounded were later denounced by U.S. Congressmen. They received hate mail, death threats and found mutilated animals on their doorsteps. It would take 30 years before they were honored for their efforts.

my-lai-2.jpg
mylaib.jpg
Dead_woman_child-My_Lai.jpg
18077d1240309717-no-orchids-were-harmed-my-lai-four-movie-f9.jpg

KingFate

Légion Blanche
even if these guys did this thing not all american VietWarVets deserved to be booed when they arrive back in the us by those damn symphatizers

Well you see, it's because back in 'Nam we killed em eye to eye. In Word Wa' Two, we bombed their cites to shit. Then we dropped two of the big'uns on em, added some insult to injury.

Back