Virginia Reporter and Cameraman Killed During Live Interview (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThatOtherAccount

Racing To Death
No worries. The video will be viral by tomorrow and it will be everyplace. Why did they leave him laying there dead while she is gone? Did she not instantly die? Sad in away but it just goes to show stop fucking with people because there could be a monster inside of them waiting to let loose. He stated they called him a monkey and all sorts of other racest things and that she reported him and he tried to get her not hired and the camera man turned him in for something they would not disclose.. Not saying what he did was right but hey you poke the bear its gonna get pissed and retaliate.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
No worries. The video will be viral by tomorrow and it will be everyplace. Why did they leave him laying there dead while she is gone? Did she not instantly die? Sad in away but it just goes to show stop fucking with people because there could be a monster inside of them waiting to let loose. He stated they called him a monkey and all sorts of other racest things and that she reported him and he tried to get her not hired and the camera man turned him in for something they would not disclose.. Not saying what he did was right but hey you poke the bear its gonna get pissed and retaliate.
....naw she ran away several feet from him on that walkway.I don't think the video shows her falling unless its a split second glimps

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
The uncut video version to this good story was taken was taken down. Caught some of it on RORER-714 post. If anyone finds original plz post.

LOL at this chump...changed his name to "Bryce Williams". Yeah right buddy like that was going to make people think you were related to Brian Williams and help you.

CML

NewbieX
I've been searching everywhere with no luck, anyone able to locate this 23-page manifesto? Has a Wiki page been established yet? Wiki usually has the most information overall, I'm really getting tired of the media sites being overloaded with ads.

baconlicker

Fresh Meat

What was strange about this was that I happened to be on the guy's Twitter just as he started live posting. I saw the first post, then the second one showed up. I literally was watching him live post when he posted the first part of the video (it said 2 seconds after he posted it). That was a bit creepy. The. I watched the video and to see that POV after seeing the first video left me a bit shocked.

in the first video (the live feed that was interrupted and sent back to the studio), I could have sworn the reporter wasn't shot first. To me it seemed like the cameraman was shot first. But the killer's POV showed differently.

Might be too soon, but I'd like to see the crime scene photos.

baconlicker

Fresh Meat
Why didn't CNN show the video in its entirety? I saw nothing gory about that shooting at all.

If you look closely, there are blood splatters next the the hose or power line when the cameraman falls. If it is the original video: roughly the 42 Second mark.

There are spots you can freeze the frames and see exactly the moment the asshole fired a shot.

baconlicker

Fresh Meat
The shooter tweeted a bunch of pictures of himself before posting the shooting video on Twitter. It's almost like a tribute to himself. Here's just a few.

/QUOTE]

I believe those were posted a few days prior. I thought it was 20AUG on some of those. Can you confirm? I remember looking through his posts and then the live posts started.

Kasparov

Well Known Member
If you look closely, there are blood splatters next the the hose or power line when the cameraman falls. If it is the original video: roughly the 42 Second mark.

There are spots you can freeze the frames and see exactly the moment the asshole fired a shot.
Ah...OK. Thanks baconlicker.:)

baconlicker

Fresh Meat
This is a cropped pic I snapped off of Twitter when I saw it... 1M after it posted.
I saw the first one that showed the railing, and realized where that was from the original video. Then saw the "I made a video..." Was a bit shocked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 61
Back