animals *warning* he got fucked up by rot (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
This forced use of the functional weapon made it possible to repel the suspect's resistance and neutralize the danger emanating from him, and to seize the white weapon used by him, in addition to seizing the dog.

While the victim was transferred to the Mohammed V Regional Hospital in a critical condition, the accused was arrested and placed under theoretical guard measure, while the dog was placed at the disposal of the veterinary services.

View attachment 624496
First of all…what the Fuck translated the story? And B…. I wish the dog could shoot back.

This forced use of the functional weapon made it possible to repel the suspect's resistance and neutralize the danger emanating from him, and to seize the white weapon used by him, in addition to seizing the dog.

While the victim was transferred to the Mohammed V Regional Hospital in a critical condition, the accused was arrested and placed under theoretical guard measure, while the dog was placed at the disposal of the veterinary services.

View attachment 624496
Naww wtf ya got to shoot the rot for ya fucking spick bastard let him eat!!!!!!

California 2

Just curious
I don't understand a thing here.. I have a rotti, she's my best friend. I have never seen a rott maul a person like that. Was he beating the dog or what? What is a white weapon mean? Poor dog they probably treated her really badly.

deezNuttzzz

Rookie

View attachment 624496
I would of kept shooting that fucking mutt

Wacom

S.E.T.I.

View attachment 624496
I should've took the *warning* seriously. Asshole shot the dog!! I hate animals getting killed by people. I thought the dog will be disposed of off camera... I can watch people getting killed all day, but when it comes to animals. I can't watch it :(

DezzyD

Lurker

View attachment 624496
Boom now they both get to be in pain an live through the last moments. Sorry don't feel bad for any dog abused or not. They try an kill somebody they get killed end of story.

Back