bizarre When 9 kids aren't enough (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

hokie

the sand in your vagina
It's weird. In situations like this, racist right wing retards absolutely hate all these half-breeds, but also won't let her get abortions. You profess to love babies, but you really don't love these little oreo babies. You bitch about her being on welfare and/or not being able to care for all these little mixed babies, yet you support policies that force women to have these kinds of babies. Basically yall are more fucked up than she is, and she's clearly really fucked a lot.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
It's weird. In situations like this, racist right wing retards absolutely hate all these half-breeds, but also won't let her get abortions. You profess to love babies, but you really don't love these little oreo babies. You bitch about her being on welfare and/or not being able to care for all these little mixed babies, yet you support policies that force women to have these kinds of babies. Basically yall are more fucked up than she is, and she's clearly really fucked a lot.
What does that have to do with politics? Anybody can see she's making poor,immoral decisions,has nothing to to do with politics retard.:rollseyes2:

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Did my post hit a little too close to home for you, snowflake?

What if all her kids where lilywhite blonde children? Would her decisions be poor and immoral then?
Snowflake? Do try harder than that... I have a backbone,and i'm not a disengenuous coward.

hokie

the sand in your vagina
Snowflake? Do try harder than that... I have a backbone,and i'm not a disengenuous coward.
Try harder? I'm not trying at all. I made a post not directed at you at all, but you got your feelings hurt because it probably applies to you directly. You act like a whiny bitch, you get called a snowflake. I don't like using that stupid label but I gotta keep it terms you can understand.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
What, are you pregnant? Selfish bitch

No one is talking about abortion; it is called responsibility. Having ten kids seems to me a little excessive in modern society, and having them with niggers ... And is not even about that, but how are you going to be able to give them the same attention kids get in regular families?

Last edited:

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
That right there is just ignorance.You can tell she's a self absorbed entitled cunt.I'm all for aborting if a woman is raped,but that hog,welcomes everything with open legs.

Last edited:

hokie

the sand in your vagina
What, are you pregnant? Selfish bitch

No one is talking about abortion; it is called responsibility. Having ten kids seems to me a little excessive in modern society, and having them with niggers ... And is not even about that, but how are you going to be able to give them the same attention kids get in regular families?
What's a "regular family"? A white one? Some whacky christian cult shit like the fucking Duggars? Your use of the n-word underscores your true feelings about it. The simple truth is that you guys are just resentful that some white chick prefers black cocks.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
What's a "regular family"? A white one? Some whacky christian cult shit like the fucking Duggars? Your use of the n-word underscores your true feelings about it. The simple truth is that you guys are just resentful that some white chick prefers black cocks.
What is the n-word? Can you be more specific, spell it out!
Screenshot_20221123-134437~2.png

hokie

the sand in your vagina
What is the n-word? Can you be more specific, spell it out!
View attachment 634694
So you're claiming that you're upset only about the number of children as opposed to the number + color....yet you include the n-word in your post? Lol okay. I find it very hard to believe that anyone at this site full of incels cheering for racism, homophobia, misogyny, fascism, and celebration of death actually cares about the well-being of mixed-race children. What you do care about is that a white chick keeps getting knocked up by black dudes. That's your real problem with this.

Back