bizarre When 9 kids aren't enough (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
So you're claiming that you're upset only about the number of children as opposed to the number + color....yet you include the n-word in your post? Lol okay. I find it very hard to believe that anyone at this site full of incels cheering for racism, homophobia, misogyny, fascism, and celebration of death actually cares about the well-being of mixed-race children. What you do care about is that a white chick keeps getting knocked up by black dudes. That's your real problem with this.
I am not claiming anything but that you are a faggot, nigger lover fool.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Ah yes, the usual got-nothing-else refrain from the usual dumbshits in here.
It doesn't matter what anyone says. You are very close-minded, my friend. You have your mind already made about everything. And anyhow, aren't people entitled to their opinion? I may have overstretched it by calling you a fool, but am I wrong when I say you are a faggot and a nigger lover?

hokie

the sand in your vagina
It doesn't matter what anyone says. You are very close-minded, my friend. You have your mind already made about everything. And anyhow, aren't people entitled to their opinion? I may have overstretched it by calling you a fool, but am I wrong when I say you are a faggot and a nigger lover?
Lol the incel calling me "close-minded" also using homophobic and racial slurs. This is like textbook irony.

dunkirk

Lurker
Imagine trying to feed all those little half breeds all at once, it must be daunting to say the least. 🤦🏻‍♂️👌🏼🤷🏻‍♂️
Well white women have to go elsewhere to be with real men for sexual gratification and to reproduce, especially being that the men of her race are too busy passing same sex marriage laws and normalizing all types of perversities and homosexuality for themselves lol

She's needs a hot iron shoved up her twat,to burn that womb shut. Got enough shit skins running around.TBH i think half breeds are worse than full niggers.
Well white women have to go elsewhere to be with real men for sexual gratification and to reproduce, especially being that the men of her race are too busy passing same sex marriage laws and normalizing all types of perversities and homosexuality for themselves lol

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned

Blacks can’t even take care of their own children and require help from tax paying white people. Go clip your fingernails and I better not catch your stupid ass wearing 6 pairs of gym shorts either or I’m shootin

dunkirk

Lurker
I am not claiming anything but that you are a faggot, nigger lover fool.

Blacks can’t even take care of their own children and require help from tax paying white people. Go clip your fingernails and I better not catch your stupid ass wearing 6 pairs of gym shorts either or I’m shootin

Well white women have to go somewhere to be with real men to reproduce, especially being that the men of her race are too busy passing same sex marriage laws and normalizing all types of perversities and homosexuality for themselves

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Well white women have to go somewhere to be with real men to reproduce, especially being that the men of her race are too busy passing same sex marriage laws and normalizing all types of perversities and homosexuality for themselves
So why not? The main thing is that you do reproduce with real men; it is the only way to make sure humanity will continue to exist.

Back