When you DON'T fit the job! ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฎ (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
He should have at least made sure he kept everything downwind of him....and keep the looking to a minimum
Good one, my thought also. You see him step aside and it seems to help, but then he steps back and he starts gagging again. I don't get why he didn't stay out of the wind. Maybe he needs to bite through in order to qualify for the job. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
I'm not gonna say this is fake... but it sure was played up for the camera. Sucking shit is not pleasant ..... but if you want that new Playstation...well ........
Glad you won't say that it's fake. Listen to those sick, gurgling sounds man, you just can't fake that.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
This is fuckin' the SECOND time this week when I think I woke up all of my neighbors because I could not stop howling with laughter... Holy fuck... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Homie will get used to it in no time. He ain't no quitter. I did grease traps right outta high school. First time was bad, second time, a lot easier. Third time I was conversing with my coworkers and talking shit as we pumped, barely noticing the foulness anymore.
Idiot. Buy a good mask

Despite being putrid and absolutely revolting, septic tank duty, grease traps, handling rotten corpses etc., are actually the LEAST dangerous of all jobs involving odors and vapors. Yeah there is some slight biohazard shit and all that but you don't got no immune system for nothing, dawg. Now, WELDING is some serious shit that CAN fuck you up bad, and probably even fatal, in a very short period of time. That blue smoke that rises above the arc when the current makes contact? There are chemicals in that smoke that can kill you and dissolve your lungs in SECONDS if inhaled. I use P100s with removable cartridges with my welding helmet and I usually carry two floor fans to provide a ventilation tunnel around the workplace in tight and poorly ventilated areas to keep the arc smoke from building up to dangerous levels.

Last edited:

teh_admiral

Rookie
.......if he thinks shit smells bad, then wait 'til he smells a dead body....... fuck him up his goat ass. If you've ever worked on any site, then you have to use these fuckers when they're Easy Bake Ovens in the sun.......................... bitch ass pussy faggot fat loser fuck...................................

Herkelp

Rookie
I opened an old sewer tank on a sunken war ship i was demolishing, it had been under water for around 2 years. The amount of propane and shit n piss, you dont want to know the smell i had to endure that day ๐Ÿ˜‚
A crew of 50 people i was the only one who signed up to do it. Litte did they know i got a bonus that year of over 15k $ for doing shitty jobs no one would. And now i work at Office telling others to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
This is fuckin' the SECOND time this week when I think I woke up all of my neighbors because I could not stop howling with laughter... Holy fuck... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Homie will get used to it in no time. He ain't no quitter. I did grease traps right outta high school. First time was bad, second time, a lot easier. Third time I was conversing with my coworkers and talking shit as we pumped, barely noticing the foulness anymore.

Despite being putrid and absolutely revolting, septic tank duty, grease traps, handling rotten corpses etc., are actually the LEAST dangerous of all jobs involving odors and vapors. Yeah there is some slight biohazard shit and all that but you don't got no immune system for nothing, dawg. Now, WELDING is some serious shit that CAN fuck you up bad, and probably even fatal, in a very short period of time. That blue smoke that rises above the arc when the current makes contact? There are chemicals in that smoke that can kill you and dissolve your lungs in SECONDS if inhaled. I use P100s with removable cartridges with my welding helmet and I usually carry two floor fans to provide a ventilation tunnel around the workplace in tight and poorly ventilated areas to keep the arc smoke from building up to dangerous levels.
Damn, so informative dude. I love that side of GG too. ๐Ÿคฉ Thx for sharing! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I opened an old sewer tank on a sunken war ship i was demolishing, it had been under water for around 2 years. The amount of propane and shit n piss, you dont want to know the smell i had to endure that day ๐Ÿ˜‚
A crew of 50 people i was the only one who signed up to do it. Litte did they know i got a bonus that year of over 15k $ for doing shitty jobs no one would. And now i work at Office telling others to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚
What a story man, I love it! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘
Maybe some day the guy from the vid will work at office too. You know, nose lives matter too! ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ’ฐ

McM

ARSELING
Our DIXIE men never draw such faces, he does a 'show' for the camera about his job (like others have stated).
And the blue chemical fluid in these loos is deodorized and perfumed to a high extent, but one shouldn't look into the tank after the week in use though.
Most smell comes from the 'exhaust' of the vacuum device they're using, don't stand beside the DIXIE car while at work. :lol:

Back