Serial killer Why were the most sadistically depraved American serial killers all homosexuals? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
tendancies LOL
200w copy 2.gif

This thread is gayer than Christmas

TheHead

Likes to watch
I wonder if serial killers only get to be serial killers due to the availability of their prey. Anyone ostracised and shunned by society are gonna be easy pickings.
It comes up time and time again, prostitutes, drifters, hitch hikers. Nobody cared enough to really look into their deaths (iin fact, they often blame the victims for putting themselves in that position) which is why they got away with so many for so long.
Look at Stephen Port in the UK, killing twinks that the police flat out ignored until no3. Their biases were played out in court.
Easy prey. If they had paid more attention, he might not have gotten to no4 IMO.

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
I would say it's 50/50. Some were gay, others straight, others a little of both. Inherently, the early Nazi party had many gays in their membership, the Stormtrooper's such as Ernest Roehm and Emil Heine. In the early 20th century gender roles were very distinct. Men's clubs and social societies were very popular in Europe and America. In Germany, "body worship" was very common, in art, and film (Leni Riefenstahl and her film Olympiad being a good example. Is a man appreciating the physical prowess of another man "gay"?

hmseymour004

TrueCrime/Macabre junkie🖤👩‍🎤
I think is wrong. I am not an expert, but in my amateur research on the sudject I will say most serrial killers are men and their killings are sexually motivated but not exclusively or predominantly homosexual. I will say, there are a combination of elements, three of these being the need to satisfy the sexual instinct, the need to be in control and the feeling of arousal by causing pain and fear. As well as that, it may be an element by which, because society's moralistic view on sexuality, some people lives hidden lives. What we hide grows in the darkness.
I'd have to agree with you...I've been researching, watching, reading, etc on serial killers/true crime for a bit now and at 1st I pretty much thought same thing (cause my haves were Dahmer, Gacy, Candy Man etc which all are gay but now I've learned so much more I mite even say half an half?!?!? Ones that weren't killing boys/guys were almost mainly killing sex worker etc that's just my opinion.....I enjoy learning bout them all🤷‍♀️ik I'm a weird but you can help what u enjoy right🤪🤗

cfofe

Rookie
I think is wrong. I am not an expert, but in my amateur research on the sudject I will say most serrial killers are men and their killings are sexually motivated but not exclusively or predominantly homosexual. I will say, there are a combination of elements, three of these being the need to satisfy the sexual instinct, the need to be in control and the feeling of arousal by causing pain and fear. As well as that, it may be an element by which, because society's moralistic view on sexuality, some people lives hidden lives. What we hide grows in the darkness.
Something well over 50 percent are homos. Cant remember my source. Could be as high as about 75%. They dont get most of them. Homos are also more likely to live risky lifestyles. i.e. Homo couch hopping with strangers. etc.

Something well over 50 percent are homos. Cant remember my source. Could be as high as about 75%. They dont get most of them. Homos are also more likely to live risky lifestyles. i.e. Homo couch hopping with strangers. etc.
Seems to be an international trend also.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran

It seems to be an international trend also.
I mean, there is so much there to look into. Not because you are born in a certain way, it means that it is acceptable to embrace it. But what should societies do about it? How should you deal with those born with conditions that do not fit in well with the norm? Some people are naturally more aggressive, others have a low IQ, and some are asexual... I mean, if we had to be all the same height, you would have to cut and stretch many people. So, how do you balance the freedom and safety of everyone?

Gored

murdersketeer
Robert Hansen. This dude would kidnap women and torture them for a few days before flying them off to his cabin in Alaska so he could release them into the wilderness and hunt them like wild animals, I'm not sure if it was sadistically motivated but sure sounds like it was.

massdawg92

Well Known Member
Recently finished watching Dahmer on Netflix and became interested in researching other American serial killers.

What I have come to realize, at least based on my opinion and what I read so far is that the most sadistically depraved American serial killers were all homosexuals.

With this being said, there were many other serial killers with higher kill counts, but none that I came across even come close to the level of depravity inflicted by these psychopaths.

Besides Jeffrey Dahmer, who murdered and cannibalized his victims, lets take a look at these three additional killers of young men and boys who’s savagery remains unrivaled.

DEAN CORLL - Also known as the candyman killer. Raped, tortured and murdered 28 boys with his accomplices, David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. This is known as the Houston mass murders.

Some of the hideous acts he committed against his victims was handcuffing them to a wooden board where he would rape and torture them.

His torture methods involved inserting large dildos into victims rectums, biting off their genitals, plucking pubic hair out one by one, and shoving glass rods into their urethras.

Corll would typically strangle his victims to death or have Wayne Henley shoot them in the head.

JOHN WAYNE GACY
- Another depraved fiend who raped, tortured and killed 33 men and boys.

He would also shove foreign objects into rectums, inflict water torture and would ultimately kill his victims by strangulation.

WILLIAM BONIN
- Raped, tortured and murdered 21 young men and boys with multiple accomplices. Known as the freeway killer.

He preferred to extensively beat and stab his victims to death after he finished raping and torturing them.

Also shoved ice picks into their ears and even killed one victim via impalement with a foreign object.

Is my assumption wrong? Curios to hear your thoughts on this.
Because they are American is most likely why

limsy

Lift and Drive
Needs more sample size to come into a sound conclusion but yes I'm pretty sure the mainstream media rides into this LGBTQ flavor of the decade to boost their ratings

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
I have a book called "The Encyclopedia of serial killers" and I can tell you homosexuals are actually pretty uncommon unless dealing with child molesters. Than there are a ton of em. Those guys are just very well known cases and easy examples of serial killers. Of the top of my head I can think of Jack the Ripper, PeeWee Gatskins (I have his autobiography) and many 'Highway Killers'. There are alot who are synonymous with that title that have been caught. I can post some pics of some of the pages if you want.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
After reading the entire murderpedia, there is a consistent theme with males; most of them fall into that category. Most do not consider themselves homosexual and rather did it as a form of dominance. Not all, but most.

Recently finished watching Dahmer on Netflix and became interested in researching other American serial killers.

What I have come to realize, at least based on my opinion and what I read so far is that the most sadistically depraved American serial killers were all homosexuals.

With this being said, there were many other serial killers with higher kill counts, but none that I came across even come close to the level of depravity inflicted by these psychopaths.

Besides Jeffrey Dahmer, who murdered and cannibalized his victims, lets take a look at these three additional killers of young men and boys who’s savagery remains unrivaled.

DEAN CORLL - Also known as the candyman killer. Raped, tortured and murdered 28 boys with his accomplices, David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. This is known as the Houston mass murders.

Some of the hideous acts he committed against his victims was handcuffing them to a wooden board where he would rape and torture them.

His torture methods involved inserting large dildos into victims rectums, biting off their genitals, plucking pubic hair out one by one, and shoving glass rods into their urethras.

Corll would typically strangle his victims to death or have Wayne Henley shoot them in the head.

JOHN WAYNE GACY
- Another depraved fiend who raped, tortured and killed 33 men and boys.

He would also shove foreign objects into rectums, inflict water torture and would ultimately kill his victims by strangulation.

WILLIAM BONIN
- Raped, tortured and murdered 21 young men and boys with multiple accomplices. Known as the freeway killer.

He preferred to extensively beat and stab his victims to death after he finished raping and torturing them.

Also shoved ice picks into their ears and even killed one victim via impalement with a foreign object.

Is my assumption wrong? Curios to hear your thoughts on this.
They lack someone they want to love or just feal woried about the fact about what other people will think of them most of these killers were from 80's 90's or earlyer ehen it was not realy moraly ok to be gay lesbian etc beocse society was more religius and the main thing is men with men are also more violent becose of how society is setup and also thise people had some sexual type tendencies that had been supresed and they went lose and also gay man kills and rapes 23 men is the type of story that whuld be ushualy more intriguing to people than man rapes and kills 23 women im nit saying thats a problem or a good thing its just that you might get mixed search results and you will have your ideas or socites intruege be shown more than the just raw information in the order that whuld be least bias this is more of a weird society thing and bias thing partialy but it might be that you are corect its realy an opinion thing

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Back in 50-early 80's hitchhiking was the thing. I did extensively. I had 2 weirdos try to get me to go to there home. One refused. Thank goodness for Buck knives. They are shiny and intimidating.

"Why were the most sadistically depraved American serial killers all homosexuals?"​

Its biblical. Something put a curse on females in our species and the males curse is they have to hang around the females and marry them.

The only factual "out" is to become a homosexual and that's why it also made that a sin.

So a male or female can escape the curse that thing put on us by being "gay". Better than being alone.
Scripture and verse please.

Last edited:
Back