would you stream your own death? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You'd have to bill it like a pay per view event, basically see how much money you can acquire from everyone paying to watch you die and when the day comes post a video of you kitesurfing off the coast or something, it's not like anyone was getting a refund anyway 👌

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Could happen... If I bumped my camera on while texting on my mobile while driving...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Well,I'll look at it this way; If I offed myself;My Friends and Family would show up Mourn abit,Then I'd sorta Fade Away...But if I was to Stream Myself with a Grenade Duct Taped to my fkn head,And let that Bitch Blow, And Incinerate my Melon into a Fire Blast of Blood Bone And Brain Matter,All over the Fkn Place,Sheit,I'd probably still get play 100 Years from now! So yep,I'd do it,lmfao...SP

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Duh if im gonna die why not let people see my last moments
download (3).jpeg

thydevourer

silence da memories
Nah fuck that if I wanted to kill myself I'd do it alone, secluded, away from any civilization, preferably the wilderness. Why would I want to die in front of people who dont give a fuck about me in the first place?

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
hell yeah i would....i want the newbies on goregrish 10-15 years from now requesting it.....it would be sick

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
I've seen all kinds of death. mine wouldn't be interesting
C'mon, don't say that. I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that would love to make it interesting for you. Hell, you probably don't even have to ask them. Probably planning it like a surprise birthday party.

Nihilistic Orgy

Fuck yeah I'm a sick bastard
Everyone here is seemingly trying to justify why people shouldn't stream or share their suicides. Why not? Can't we all just admit that we enjoy death and the deaths of others. Simple. You're already on here watching the stuff so how much more naive can your judgment get? Hypocrisy.

Everyone here is seemingly trying to justify why people shouldn't stream or share their suicides. Why not? Can't we all just admit that we enjoy death and the deaths of others. Simple. You're already on here watching the stuff so how much more naive can your judgment get? Hypocrisy.

Well many claim they come here so they can cry as they watch ppl die or something across those lines but I agree with you. Can't expect to come here to look at videos and images and think why would you ever share videos and images for cause it's wrong.

Back