would you stream your own death? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓
No. I would go hide in the mountains then bam no one will find me for years so my family don't get hurt that bad after I was found

You would hide in the moutians?

I would walk up to a grizzly bears and see just how many times I could stab him before he killed me. Current record is 12 I think? Now THAT'S how you suicide!

Zitfarmer

Well Known Member
Yes, i want to be a found footage suicide. I'll put on a little show in the middle of the forest and kill myself. Then the bears will eat me. My last wishes will be to have my suicide/corpse mauling uploaded here.

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
If I could somehow forcibly stream it to every single internet connected device on the planet at once, then yes, otherwise no who gives a fuck

suikerss

Fresh Meat
Sure, but i would like to do something interesting, not the boring hanging or shot to the head. Give back to the community :derp:

faceakinz3

Lurker
No, I love myself way to fucking much to let myself die, BUT, I were to be killed against my will, SURE WHY NOT!!
I'd just never kill myself on stream. Or kill myself in general ?

Jessicajay

NewbieX
if you were to commit suicide would you stream it? curious as to the reason as well. streaming and recording is pretty rare but it does happen so not that you would ever do anything like that, but if it came to that. even if its no please share your view
If it weren't for my mom I would. 100%

killer-to-be

NewbieX
if you were to commit suicide would you stream it? curious as to the reason as well. streaming and recording is pretty rare but it does happen so not that you would ever do anything like that, but if it came to that. even if its no please share your view
definitely yes, it would be so funny to look how people trying to stop me. But they won't be able to do anything. It's not about paying attention coz i don't need atention anymore, I want people to see what they have done to me and pay for it. I want they to remember me and see my death 'til the end of their lives. I'll have so much fun soon.

fetalpig

Antisocial Faggot
I wouldn't stream it, but I would find a necrophile and/or cannibal to have some fun with my corpse.

every time i see you in one of these threads i'm like 'kudos to this weird motherfucker for saying what i was gonna say'.

Back