would you stream your own death? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Karmaless

Appanda
Honestly, coming from someone who's attempted in the past, i wholeheartedly would stream my suicide. I'd want multiple cams up so there are different angles, with all the mics, id make sure there's good lighting, and then I'll be remembered forever in the minds like my own.

RaptureWolf

Lurker
I'd stream it. Why not? It would be plenty entertaining for other people to enjoy if they so wish. I myself quite enjoy watching people commit suicide. I'd probably slash my throat to allow as much blood to rain down as possible. Or a hanging as many people enjoy footage of that.

I’d also stream my own death, sounds to enticing not to. I’d wrap my lips around a gun barrel, give it a nice blowjob before pulling the trigger.

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
if you were to commit suicide would you stream it? curious as to the reason as well. streaming and recording is pretty rare but it does happen so not that you would ever do anything like that, but if it came to that. even if its no please share your view
Yes I would. And it wouldn't be fun unless I had at least 5 people begging me not to do it. Where's the fun if I'm not upsetting any useless people I've never met before?

Yes because i find these videos so cathartic. A look inside the last couple seconds/minutes. Late july my uncle hung himself purposefuly at work via chain over railing with 15 foot drop. The diesel shop let me come in and survey the spot for “closure” as i call it. Ive been wondering a lot lately what those moments were like right after his shift ended and all his co workers went home what was that like to wrap the chain around his own neck and climb over that guard railing to hang himself at his work station he worked at for 29 years ( he was an allignment tech for a diesel shop)

If there was a way I could do it and not have my body be recovered, then absolutely. I'd do it mostly in service for the gore community, because there's nothing else I can offer other than shitty translations and shallow insight. I don't want my body to be recoverable at all: not in bits and pieces, not as a floater, maybe (big maybe) as a skeleton only. I'd want the last remnant of my humanity to exist only as a 720p pixelated blob lol.

Vera-Ellen Wilson

Probably your mom.
if you were to commit suicide would you stream it? curious as to the reason as well. streaming and recording is pretty rare but it does happen so not that you would ever do anything like that, but if it came to that. even if its no please share your view
Nah, enough people have done it. There is nothing new to show. The most recent one I saw on here was the kid who took pills, washed them down with every kind of liquor mixed together, slit his wrists, and with a noose around his neck, then set himself on fire and shot himself. When the rope burned, he fell from a steep height into a lake. I don't think anyone can top that. I wouldn't try.

Eighmie1020

Rookie
Nah I don’t think so anyway

Back