You are responsible for hiding a body. How do you do it? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I would rub garlic on a dead rat, stuff the rat in the body's mouth and leave it where it lies. Cops will think it was the Italians who did it.

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓
I would rub garlic on a dead rat, stuff the rat in the body's mouth and leave it where it lies. Cops will think it was the Italians who did it.
No no no. Stick a meatball up their ass. Would be more torture up the ass than down the throat. They must be alive when you do this. The rat will kill them.

Listen up Sickofuckwad#1

I won't kill myself. Dont be silly.

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
No no no. Stick a meatball up their ass. Would be more torture up the ass than down the throat. They must be alive when you do this. The rat will kill them.
I don't know what you're talking about. How about that weather around here? A person could lose her footing in a strong breeze and fall into traffic or down some stairs talking about stuff. Be mindful of the weather my friend.

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓
I don't know what you're talking about. How about that weather around here? A person could lose her footing in a strong breeze and fall into traffic or down some stairs talking about stuff. Be mindful of the weather my friend.
Shhhhh. Dont say anymore!

Back