You are responsible for hiding a body. How do you do it? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Depends on the situation I’m in prior to beginning disposal- have multiple methods I could use. I’d cut the head hands and feet off with a wire saw, and dump each respective piece of the puzzle in a relatively remote body of water at least a county apart. I’d stick the remaining torso in a metal drum and fill that sucker with draino; then bury the drum fairly deep to avoid smell seeping out too much right where I killed her, before leaving to disperse her elsewhere. Pull teeth from severed head before disposal to avoid dental record recovery if, by a stroke of bad luck the head is found before optimal decomposition. Water destroys forensically usable DNA fast, but I’m more keen on the parts decomposing to such a degree that if they pulled them from the water they wouldn’t be able to get a definitive ID/fingerprint. Polaroids taken to preserve the moment.

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓
Depends on the situation I’m in prior to beginning disposal- have multiple methods I could use. I’d cut the head hands and feet off with a wire saw, and dump each respective piece of the puzzle in a relatively remote body of water at least a county apart. I’d stick the remaining torso in a metal drum and fill that sucker with draino; then bury the drum fairly deep to avoid smell seeping out too much right where I killed her, before leaving to disperse her elsewhere. Pull teeth from severed head before disposal to avoid dental record recovery if, by a stroke of bad luck the head is found before optimal decomposition. Water destroys forensically usable DNA fast, but I’m more keen on the parts decomposing to such a degree that if they pulled them from the water they wouldn’t be able to get a definitive ID/fingerprint. Polaroids taken to preserve the moment.

You are so caught

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
I would cunningly and methodically dispense with the body into the sewer system, one turd at a time

oscar2009

Lurker
You could probably leave it anywhere police always being lazy or just hand yourself in be out of jail and stress free in 2/5 years plus on benefits for life no more homeless to worry about

You are so caught
I wouldn’t dare operate under current circumstances. Forensics are worse than they make them out to be, but good enough to keep me from doing it personally. If someone were trying not to get caught, it would make sense to wait until mass civil instability or total grid failure. Something that prevents forensics labs and law enforcement in general from working at full capacity, and thereby shortens the window that would allow them to solve such a crime to only a few days after the fact. In a world without traffic cameras and ease of access to criminal databases, and digital law enforcement tools it’s a lot easier to be a ghost. We are approaching this era. Wolves are to make a comeback.

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓
I wouldn’t dare operate under current circumstances. Forensics are worse than they make them out to be, but good enough to keep me from doing it personally. If someone were trying not to get caught, it would make sense to wait until mass civil instability or total grid failure. Something that prevents forensics labs and law enforcement in general from working at full capacity, and thereby shortens the window that would allow them to solve such a crime to only a few days after the fact. In a world without traffic cameras and ease of access to criminal databases, and digital law enforcement tools it’s a lot easier to be a ghost. We are approaching this era. Wolves are to make a comeback.

I know of 3 wolf dens. And a few bear ones. Wanna come see them?

Malice666

Fresh Meat
In the completely hypothetical scenario that I would have a corpse at my disposal…I would strip off her flesh and meats and keep them in freezer bags for eating once the rest is taken care of. Then a full mutilation would be in order. The head would be boiled free of flesh and hair, and her skull preserved for display. The remainder of her body would be dissolved in a large plastic tote, leaving only bones for me to keep, again, for display. I will leave no parts of her to waste.

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
Pig pen hog pen? Have you never heard of Robert Pickton? Don't be stupid 🤣
He had a warrebn for illegal fire arms and personal belongings that he kept he was not a true pig master !

Take the body to Bonnie's house when she is at work and arrange for the Fox to get rid of it. In a car crusher or something... Then go for breakfast...
Isnt it the wolf ?

Last edited:

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
You don't necessarily need the body for a conviction.

Either way somebody's gonna find your body you hid because you are just not anywhere near as smart or cunning as you think you are, and there are only so many places to hide things and the more steps you involve like dismemberment, buying chemicals etc, the more evidence you create with each one.

Either way somebody's gonna find your body you hid because you are just not anywhere near as smart or cunning as you think you are, and there are only so many places to hide things and the more steps you involve like dismemberment, buying chemicals etc, the more evidence you create with each one.
The idea is to delay the body being found long enough for it to skeletonize. A lot harder to discern clues or gather evidence from a severed leg that hasn’t seen the light of day in 3 years. Shove it off the side of a fishing boat on a day out with something to weigh it down so it doesn’t float back up when it bloats. Crabs will make quick work of even bone.

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓

No you dont. These people are so getting caught 🤣

I however never would.

No you dont. These people are so getting caught 🤣

I however never would.
Oh please, your overconfidence is your blind spot. You sound like you are full of yourself, those are the type of guys that get caught- The guys that think they can’t get caught.

Back