You are responsible for hiding a body. How do you do it? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
You ever wish we could go back? Lol
I was born in 93 so I was just a tadpole in my Dad's ballsack back then :lulz: I hear stories though, the music was better, the parties were better. Even my Dad said if you got pulled over for drink driving the cops would just take the keys off you, make you walk home however far that was and you had to pick them up from the police station in the morning, now if you blow over you get like 6-12 month suspensions on your first offense.

I listen to alot of 70's music still on my playlists, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors. I like some new stuff like Linkin Park, System of a Down, Slipknot, I have a pretty good range. In the 70's you also had to venture out into the real world and meet people at bars or social outings instead of Tinder, Facebook. Probably only 1 TV in the house, not as many fast food chains, maybe a few restaurants, cost of living was pretty sensible to you wage... There are heaps of things that were better back in the 70's and later decades compared to the 2000's. If you wanted to look up a subject or learn something there was no YouTube so you had to go to the library and rent a book out.

Now we have these pussies up and coming, and some even breeding! :rage: They want to identify as a toaster be called "they" instead of "her/him", can't offend anyone, can't use racial slurs, can't joke about anything, want to call RACQ to get a tire changed because they think it's above them to get their hands dirty. I'm ashasmed to co-exist with these neanderthal fuckwits, but I'm just playing the cards I was dealt and navigating the best I can to avoid these social parasites.

Fertilizer. Or pigs, this guy does pigs.
downloadfile-22.jpg

Eat the flesh, possibly marinate it first with barbeque sauce, or if it doesn't taste good then dispose of it little by little, then use the skeleton like some kind of science display complete with a poster that names all the parts of a skeleton.

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Hmm.
Chop and dice the body into pieces and make some meat pies, duly sell at a car boot sale.
If not? 🤔
Do the above and toss into the sea.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
In a river? In a fridge? In a car? The possibilities are endless! :whooper:
If anyone wants a good body stash spot just go to the headlands next to the golden gate bridge, went there with some friends on vacation and the amount of people who kill themselves out there is honestly impressive, and with how the body will hit the rocks chances are theyll rule it as a suicide.

And no one will see you enter or leave, no cameras, cops rarely patrol and when they do its half assed drive bys because they have worse places to deal with crime wise

DokraOwl

Hooter
Bring the body to the zoo in a wheelchair wearing sunglasses so it looks alive. Then align the wheel chair up with the entrance to the gorilla exhibit. After making sure to fill the pockets of the dead person with bannanas and spraying it with gorilla-in-heat pheromones, lift the body out of the wheel chair and push it into the enclosure. Scream frantically and pretend to fight the dead person before you chuck them in so it looks like you're the hero trying to prevent a suicide. Then turn away feigning horror and disgust as the gorilla mauls and rapes the corpse - thus destroying all potential prior physical/DNA evidence.

Back