You are responsible for hiding a body. How do you do it? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

feckoff

Lurker
Cut it up into smaller pieces, burn each piece and bury or scatter the ashes in different places across town/city/state/etc

Landlord_Messiah

Proud PoL (Person of Land)
step one: place body in 50 gallon drum.
step two: pour caustic soda (lye, Drano, etc.) into drum.
step three: wait ~1 hour. body should be mostly liquified by then save for some brittle calcium chunks. (you can crush them between your fingertips
step four: empty barrel into woods.
step five: dispose of the drum and calcium chunks left over. (calcium makes great fertilizer btw)

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Plenty of square miles of desert and desolate wilderness across all land masses on the globe. Way too much for anyone to mount a serious search once you've chosen a spot.

TheHead

Likes to watch
Will bones dissolve in Cola like teeth do?

Might save some work with the ol' pestle and mortar..............

Also, if you need to store the body for any length of time then you need to use heavy duty bags lined with kitty litter. Absorbs the juices and helps mask the smell.

hcoop111

Such is life
Bring a African over for dinner and talk about the strange things he ate during poverty 😂👍 feed the poor

attention_wh0re

here for the carnage
shave and remove the teeth, then feed it to a pig. they’ll eat bodies with gusto leaving little behind, but teeth and hair aren’t good for them. anything they don’t eat i’ll burn with the hair. then bury the teeth somewhere far away, i guess.

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
Well I'm going to have to move out of my apartment complex for one-- innawoods should be fine
I don't know I watched an Ed Kemper documentary or interview where he lived in an apartment complex and got rid of his Mum and her friend without too many people being alerted. This was the 70's though, everything was pretty chill back then, and plenty of serial killers were in their glory days :lulz:

Back