You are responsible for hiding a body. How do you do it? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
1606955073984.gif

girl101

Forum Veteran
Put it a drum full of acid. Weld the lid shut. Bury it in a very remote part of a forrest. Dig a 20 foot hope plant a tree over it. Make it look like the Forrest service was out there planting trees. Pray no one ever finds out.. Tell no one unless on deathbed to give the family closure or take it to the grave.

In a freshly dug grave in a churchyard the night before the burial, chuck it in the hole, shovel a foot of dirt over it and tramp it down. I doubt an undertaker is going to get a tape measure out or complain that the hole isn't quite deep enough in front of grieving relatives.

:outtahere:
I used to be a grave digger and you don't do them the day before, you do it in the morning or 3 hours before! Sorry to wee on your fire willy wonka!

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓
If I killed them. There will be NO evidence I did it.

If it's someone elses body and they ask me to help or do it for them. Do it yourself and get caught.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I used to be a grave digger and you don't do them the day before, you do it in the morning or 3 hours before! Sorry to wee on your fire willy wonka!
Fuckin spoil sport! I'll dig my own hole the night before, dump the body in then hope that a funeral is passing that way the next day! I could even make a few quid by selling them a cheap, slightly used hole.

Back