War 17 people were killed and 32 more were injured during a bombardment in the central market (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
And just which countries do not eliminate people collaborating with an invader? You do realize the Russians taught them all the dirty tricks?
This young guy probably wouldn't know what a Nazi really is, just going with who he thinks the 'cool' crowd is, could do without them, but their around.
You all go on about Ukraine being Nazi this, Nazi that, did it ever occur to you that if this was true WHY are the Jews in Washington funding the Ukraine war? Interesting question.
For the same reason Washington's Jews financed extremist Islamic groups in the Middle East. Divide and Conquer.

Deadkennedy

IcedUraPnesSpidey
Russians (who-don't-target-civilians) have been killing civilians since they invaded.
(a big 'if) If the Ukraine Government was hitting their own civilians the rumor of that would spread throughout the country like wildfire.
Would the population.
A: Cope it & do nothing.
B: Rise up against the Government & depose their President.
C: Take up arms against their Government.
Seeing as they are attempting to repel an invader A: isn't likely.
B: & C: Not happening either.
Common sense tells us that these are in fact strikes by the Russian invaders, it's their mode of operations, just look at Syria, Chechnya, Georgia & any other country the Russian military has been in They Blow The Fuck Out Of The Civilians, it's fact, check it out, you won't like what you find.
You mean....Like...... the MiG that bombed a civilian town the other day in Syria? But it's Assad's pilots!?!? Lol

Dirlwanger

You mean....Like...... the MiG that bombed a civilian town the other day in Syria? But it's Assad's pilots!?!? Lol
Or like your ass was bombed by a russian dick... that's why you hate them so much. Go meet your boyfriend Pezir he needs you help to clean is butt since he lost his arms in Ukraine while fighting a fence.

Deadkennedy

IcedUraPnesSpidey
Or like your ass was bombed by a russian dick... that's why you hate them so much. Go meet your boyfriend Pezir he needs you help to clean is butt since he lost his arms in Ukraine while fighting a fence.
Maybe you don't realize that I blocked you ages ago so you're wasting your time. šŸ¤£ Enjoy GG! & Not attempting to upset myself or others. āœŒļø

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Eye for an eye.

Ukraine now gets to target a civilian market in Moscow or St. Petersburg or some place.

They're about to start rolling out a new rocket that can reach half of Russia.

Who are the fuckers doing these ruthless missile attacks over common people, FFS who is it who side is damn ya all. This fucking war is chaos and confusion and too long and as always people are in the meat grinder of souless sneaky bastards who arent even scratched.
Exactly.

Putin escalated this shit beyond all reasonable levels from the comfort of the Kremlin. Just because he wanted to take over more land for a port that's now completely useless to Russia, due to losing access to 60% of the world's marketplace anyway. Ans for a port that he ALREADY had access to due to a treaty signed in 1997.

And just which countries do not eliminate people collaborating with an invader? You do realize the Russians taught them all the dirty tricks?
This young guy probably wouldn't know what a Nazi really is, just going with who he thinks the 'cool' crowd is, could do without them, but their around.
You all go on about Ukraine being Nazi this, Nazi that, did it ever occur to you that if this was true WHY are the Jews in Washington funding the Ukraine war? Interesting question.
And just a few hours ago, the bootlickers were calling them "gay unicorns."

They were Jews two days ago.

Now they're back to being Nazis again.

They change their mind every single time a new thread is made. šŸ¤£

Exactly. So how are those cunts going to pay back western countries?
They don't have to pay back western countries.

The stupid retarded ass King Orc left 70% of his $trillion (USD value) war chest in European investments.

The Europeans frozen all of those assets. Traded it into the form of Euros and US Dollars. The EU has set up a special fund where the former Ork warchest now sits. Russia will be the one rebuilding Ukraine for all the illegal criminal vandalism and murders theyve committed, if and when this shit ever ends. Ukraine will be cut a $800,000,000,000 reparations check, thanks to their unwilling Russian donors.

Last edited:

Guipago

Forum Veteran
For the same reason Washington's Jews financed extremist Islamic groups in the Middle East. Divide and Conquer.
Now that's a completely different argument, if the extremists are fighting against America (most) then you'll find Russia & Iran supplying the ammo, if they're against Russia, the Americans will have a finger in the pie, as will some of Europe, can you really see America supplying arms to extremists in the Middle East to fight against Israel? And Israel is the target for pretty much all the looneys, I do find the Jews to be liars in their business dealings with anyone.

Dirlwanger

Now that's a completely different argument, if the extremists are fighting against America (most) then you'll find Russia & Iran supplying the ammo, if they're against Russia, the Americans will have a finger in the pie, as will some of Europe, can you really see America supplying arms to extremists in the Middle East to fight against Israel? And Israel is the target for pretty much all the looneys, I do find the Jews to be liars in their business dealings with anyone.
For the first time i agree with you.

Eye for an eye.

Ukraine now gets to target a civilian market in Moscow or St. Petersburg or some place.

They're about to start rolling out a new rocket that can reach half of Russia.

Exactly.

Putin escalated this shit beyond all reasonable levels from the comfort of the Kremlin. Just because he wanted to take over more land for a port that's now completely useless to Russia, due to losing access to 60% of the world's marketplace anyway. Ans for a port that he ALREADY had access to due to a treaty signed in 1997.

And just a few hours ago, the bootlickers were calling them "gay unicorns."

They were Jews two days ago.

Now they're back to being Nazis again.

They change their mind every single time a new thread is made. šŸ¤£

They don't have to pay back western countries.

The stupid retarded ass King Orc left 70% of his $trillion (USD value) war chest in European investments.

The Europeans frozen all of those assets. Traded it into the form of Euros and US Dollars. The EU has set up a special fund where the former Ork warchest now sits. Russia will be the one rebuilding Ukraine for all the illegal criminal vandalism and murders theyve committed, if and when this shit ever ends. Ukraine will be cut a $800,000,000,000 reparations check, thanks to their unwilling Russian donors.
You know that the dolar tranzactions in the WORLD is at 59% and No Country wants to do business with us dolar

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You know that the dolar tranzactions in the WORLD is at 59% and No Country wants to do business with us dolar
Last time I checked, China, Russia, and North Korea doesn't = "the entire world." Last I checked, the US DolLar is still the world's reserve currency.

Also, you can't just say "dolLar tranSactions in the world is at 59%." A percentage has to be based on something. 59% of WHAT?

ALSO, markets of every single good, commodity, and service goes up and down on a minute-to-minute basis.

And finally, I wasn't talking about the US dollar. I was talking about the Russian rouble. If you're trying to say the US dollar is "weak," while the rouble is only worth like 1 US penny....what you're REALLY saying is that the Russian Rouble basically doesn't even exist at all anymore, it's value is so microscopic.

Is ukriane who bombed this Market But all the media says Russia .Seems legit
Only Pig-Ork fascist Nazis seem to think it's a good idea for a country to kill and terrorize its own people. What a fucking retard.

Last edited:

mystery_man

Ė™Ė™Ė™ĒŹŒį“‰Ęƒ į“‰ sŹžÉ”nɟ ssĒl ĒÉ„Ź‡ 'Ź‡ĒĘƒ į“‰ ɹĒplo ĒÉ„Ź‡
looks like the market had a...

BLOWOUT SALE!

1694230357716.png

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I thought I had noticed something odd about that reflection on a cars roof that some Russian experts and others had spotted. That little reflection was 100% claimed to be the actual missile landing on the market, proving it had to have been done by the Ukrainians because of the direction came from. Lol, so fucked up.

What was also claimed as an indicator was the direction that a few of the civilians looked just before the missile arrived. One woman, on the left sidewalk, appears to look behind her (towards the CCTV cam) after noticing the man infront of doing it.

The people are in a fairly narrow corridor - a roadway walled in by shops on both sides. I happen to live in an apartment building with a 300 meter high escarpment behind me, creating a sort of corridor. With the Heritage Warplane Museum being so close to me I can hear most of them (ie: the Lancaster, B-25 Michell, Dakota, etc) before I can see them. But I often look in one direction and then find the plane is actually behind me (I shoot photos of them when they pass over and I don't miss them). Out at the airport, open tarmac, or an open field, their is no confusion of where something is coming from when hear it because there are no barriers to distort the sound which might echo and bounce around.

Anyways, I've no clue which side did it but having the video I slowed it down alot, and well the spot in the reflection is moving away from the explosion towards the CCTV cam, not dropping down to the explosion the other way. You might have to look at the video a few times to catch the thing. So much for those expect opinions...:rolleyes:

Vid:

Yolo8515

Fresh Meat
Russians (who-don't-target-civilians) have been killing civilians since they invaded.
(a big 'if) If the Ukraine Government was hitting their own civilians the rumor of that would spread throughout the country like wildfire.
Would the population.
A: Cope it & do nothing.
B: Rise up against the Government & depose their President.
C: Take up arms against their Government.
Seeing as they are attempting to repel an invader A: isn't likely.
B: & C: Not happening either.
Common sense tells us that these are in fact strikes by the Russian invaders, it's their mode of operations, just look at Syria, Chechnya, Georgia & any other country the Russian military has been in They Blow The Fuck Out Of The Civilians, it's fact, check it out, you won't like what you find.
The New York times has published a story revealing that the evidence suggests that Ukraine was responsible for the launch of this missile, in other words, you have just been handed your ass. Do you have anything further to say?

I knew that if I waited long enough, our community gimp @Deadkennedy would find some way to land on this topic and somehow or another start with his anti-russian diatribe. Do you have anything to add here @Deadkennedy? Zelensky himself blamed this on Russia, but it now turns out he was lying, as usual. Where does all the rage and anger disappear to within you when Ukraine commits these war crimes?

Last edited:

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The New York times has published a story revealing that the evidence suggests that Ukraine was responsible for the launch of this missile, in other words, you have just been handed your ass. Do you have anything further to say?

I knew that if I waited long enough, our community gimp @Deadkennedy would find some way to land on this topic and somehow or another start with his anti-russian diatribe. Do you have anything to add here @Deadkennedy? Zelensky himself blamed this on Russia, but it now turns out he was lying, as usual. Where does all the rage and anger disappear to within you when Ukraine commits these war crimes?
All good to mouth off (or flap fingers) Dont see any proof coming from you though. Newspapers play games, one minute this way, one minute that way, then that's the word 'suggests'. To you it means that this statement is true, To me it means that it is a suggestion, not totally based on facts, one, that might be total bullshit, that one person might be making shit up to sell papers, of course, newspapers wouldn't do that would they, you'd have to be smarter than that to believe them----or would you.

Dirlwanger

135rafnhz4pb1.jpg

Mr.Flll

Lurker
The ukrainian nazis bombed Poland and tried to blame Russia.
The ukrainian nazis bombed their own dam and tried to blame Russia.
USA bombed Russian pipeline and tried to blame Russia.
Now the ukrainian nazis are bombing their own people in an attempt to blame Russia.

Back