beatings 3 Cops Beating the Shit out of Someone (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
I hate to come off as some anti cop libtard, but that shit ain't right blasting the dudes head into the pavement, dropping knees, and hammering the guys face in...3 cops should be able to subdue a perp without chimping out on him. Use your tasers guys.
Also you 3 are super pussies if you can't cuff a single dude. Turn in your badges losers.
Now the taxpayers get fucked as usual when we have to pay out the huge settlement this guy is going to get.

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
And
And that’s what you call a bad 🍏
While this does seem like excessive force, one must seriously consider what might have happened for this excessive force to be executed. As a comment referenced above, there is no pre-footage to show the exact escalation, so...I dunno...

That one 'head grab ground slam' could be considered a smidge over the top regardless though, especially since the three of them clearly had him pinned down for the most part. 🔻
Whatever that guy did they can just drag him in the cop car kicking and screaming and slam the door shut. No need for beating the snot out of him in my opinion

Back