Amarjeet Sada 8 year old serial killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Faaark

Rookie
Something about the boy draws my interest. Maybe how he could care less of what were to happen to him at the moment. His eyes indeed have a dark sense to them. I can't help but assume he was just born this way. Insane and all, some people are just like this.
I'd bet that he had a pretty fucked up home-life and a lot of repressed hostility. That combined with who knows what else was going on, being bullied at some stage? That's why he picked on someone who couldn't fight back. Bullies are quite often people who have been bullied, or feel powerless.

Reactions: Moo

GodHelpUsAll

This user was banned
Youngest serial killer ever caught? :) mental... Probably had some bad abuse there's gotta be a reason why he did this

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
One of my close friends has a little boy... and I feel something evil about that little boy. She has 3 kids and the other 2 are normal sweet kids... the little boy is 5 and anything he finds living (insects, dogs, whatever) he tortures. He loves fire... he started a house fire in the last place they lived. He even tried to stab his 3 year old sister. I'm scared for his siblings but his Mom seems to think he's just 'more of a handful' than the others. :<_>: I think it is possible to just be born bad.
I was the same, I am now evolving.

goregrish-fan101

Death to the all Unbelievers!
Good point! S
One of my close friends has a little boy... and I feel something evil about that little boy. She has 3 kids and the other 2 are normal sweet kids... the little boy is 5 and anything he finds living (insects, dogs, whatever) he tortures. He loves fire... he started a house fire in the last place they lived. He even tried to stab his 3 year old sister. I'm scared for his siblings but his Mom seems to think he's just 'more of a handful' than the others. :<_>: I think it is possible to just be born bad.
Good point! Seems legit!

South Bay

Let's keep it clean.
According to the short article, the kid started off with strangulation and moved onto smashing a head. This could only get worse.

missfluffi

Rookie
yeah, keep him in a children's home til he's 18, then release him back into the real world where he can go back to killing innocent people and babies. Yeah - real clever - once a killer, always a killer

Psycho-killer

Forum Veteran
Just kick the little fucker's ass. Then kill him. At least he'll die knowing how much of a bitch he was. Also, the term serial killer is not applicable to him. He killed 2 people, which would just make him a killer. A serial killer kills 3 or more people.

blacklotus

the mind is like a parachute, works best when open
Just kick the little fucker's ass. Then kill him. At least he'll die knowing how much of a bitch he was. Also, the term serial killer is not applicable to him. He killed 2 people, which would just make him a killer. A serial killer kills 3 or more people.
he killed 3, 2 were his cousins.

paranoicb

rotten to death
tell me were you hide your toys

hhjhenuqp.jpg

i'll be a good kid i promise

images

Cancer Man

Banned
This user was banned
Amarjeet Sada.

In June, 2007, eight-year-old Amarjeet Sada of India, was arrested for allegedly killing three babies, two of them his cousins. According to police in the Begusarai district of Eastern India, Amarjeet strangled his first victim, a six-month-old cousin, and bludgeoned the head of a second cousin, also under a year old. Police say both killings were kept under wraps by the family; however, the case came to light when neighbors suspected Amarjeet in the death of their six-month-old daughter. According to Indian law, Amarjeet cannot be sentenced to death or put in prison, but he can be held in a children’s home until he is 18.

Another reason why James Bulger's killers should still be in prison.

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
kids forma poor family...why doesnt it surprise me he went to kill some..i dunno ive read the story just nerver got interested

Back