animals (Animal Warning) immigrant caught cooking persons cat in Italy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
To all black immigrants from third world countries: The American Dream’s lot is FULL. NO VACANCY. The dream is maxed out. Not accepting new applicants so don’t come in huge lines. We are very sorry for your struggles in your country but they are YOUR struggles , not our fault. We do care about the violence and drug trafficking and other problems you face and we will help you. No one should have to endure the things we read about in the paper But stay where you are. Don’t come here. We will organize and fund donations and send canned goods to ship to you .

Vwj

NewbieX
Isn’t this how the thing started with the homeless people that got stabbed with screwdrivers in Russia or wherever it was

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
To all black immigrants from third world countries: The American Dream’s lot is FULL. NO VACANCY. The dream is maxed out. Not accepting new applicants so don’t come in huge lines. We are very sorry for your struggles in your country but they are YOUR struggles , not our fault. We do care about the violence and drug trafficking and other problems you face and we will help you. No one should have to endure the things we read about in the paper But stay where you are. Don’t come here. We will organize and fund donations and send canned goods to ship to you .
I though you were cool... guess I was wrong.

See ya round sometime.. 😔

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
images (6).jpeg

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
I though you were cool... guess I was wrong.

See ya round sometime.. 😔
Porque? Mira, there has to be an end to our compassion and allowing everyone in. Why don’t other prosperous countries take them ? We’ve carried the weight for too long. Other countries need to pitch in. We start letting just anyone in y luego nosotros que ? I mean as long as we’re in, fuck everybody else ! lol j/k. A la verga!

Back