Any interest in cannibalism? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey! Was just curious if anyone has interest in cannibalism. Whether your just fascinated or participate in the act, etc

If human in vitro (lab produced) meat became available, I would try it. But only under the consent of the individual who's meat I was tasting. Also I would need to know the region of body tissue the sample was extracted; to compare to later consumption. Maybe I'm a taint guy. Who knows.

CHOKE666

myTeeth myHunger myChange myWhoreness
Hey! Was just curious if anyone has interest in cannibalism. Whether your just fascinated or participate in the act, etc
Heard that fast food places in US have human in it so I get excited whenever I get the chance to eat out places like McDonald's and I never feel bad or ashamed and if I'm comfortable enough I'll start talking bout how I heard the food has human in it while I'm eating it with ppl I love how the vibe drops but I usually just say but its a conspiracy don't trip with a big smile while smacking just imaging its my enemy my mind can get dark meds can only help so much (only satan can judge me) I hope that answers the question

CHOKE666

myTeeth myHunger myChange myWhoreness
Tbh every so often I'll cut myself to drink my blood nd sometimes my mind goes into this deep conclusion that I'm a vampire nd I do it to survive but I think its just a part of me making excuses so I can drink my blood if I could I would drink someone else's but that's not very easy to receive I mean what if I just get a taste nd I just need a bite next then cooker up next then stuck having to deal with a fucking bloody situation allover my damn apartment man I can't deal with the drama but blood on spagethii is good to especially when u accedently get the wheat pasta instead of the regular I don't believe I'm a caniball tho that'll be rude to say I was but isn't it legal in the uk or somewhere around there tho but u can't kill now how u do that?!

xMacy

Rookie
Tbh every so often I'll cut myself to drink my blood nd sometimes my mind goes into this deep conclusion that I'm a vampire nd I do it to survive but I think its just a part of me making excuses so I can drink my blood if I could I would drink someone else's but that's not very easy to receive I mean what if I just get a taste nd I just need a bite next then cooker up next then stuck having to deal with a fucking bloody situation allover my damn apartment man I can't deal with the drama but blood on spagethii is good to especially when u accedently get the wheat pasta instead of the regular I don't believe I'm a caniball tho that'll be rude to say I was but isn't it legal in the uk or somewhere around there tho but u can't kill now how u do that?!
:hurf:

james west

don't sweat the small stuff
CHOKE.............................................666...........................................................................:shuddup:
hnzWCIMs_20191028053315.jpeg

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
If human in vitro (lab produced) meat became available, I would try it. But only under the consent of the individual who's meat I was tasting. Also I would need to know the region of body tissue the sample was extracted; to compare to later consumption. Maybe I'm a taint guy. Who knows.

Does "in vitro" Mean lab produced by any chance?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I would try it once just to do it. I've heard it taste like pork. Would be down to sample some human bacon. Would only try it once though, I've heard the prions (?) In human meat causes some kind of protein damage when you digest it and leads to major brain damage. Something like mad cow disease for humans.
I know right,what's up with that?
Quite the waste really! When U think of over population,and how to deal with it..."I KNOW A WAY",LOL...SP

Back