*child warning* run over with car. (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

i didnt even watch the video! i cant watch child deaths. im desensitized but not to that extent. i have my own babe and couldnt imagine. but yeah ive been on these sites for a while also and this is the first comment ive ever made regarding the racism. crazy how so many people keep quiet but are agreeing with me.
Hope to see a vid of you and your kid here soon 😘

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
i didnt even watch the video! i cant watch child deaths. im desensitized but not to that extent. i have my own babe and couldnt imagine. but yeah ive been on these sites for a while also and this is the first comment ive ever made regarding the racism. crazy how so many people keep quiet but are agreeing with me.
The loudest screeching people always believe they're the majority. The only thing they accomplish is discouraging participation. You only need to look at the up votes your first post received to see it. The whole child warning thing looks really stupid attached to a niglet title.

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
why is everyone so racist on these sites? thats the only thing i dont like about coming on here🙄
Ah you get used to it, I’ve been here for years and the racism on here has been stewed to perfection
I mean it’s just brutal, but hey, it’s a forum I choose to be apart of so I can’t complain
Other than the racism, it’s a great community.
But back on topic, good shit, bitch was drunk and stumbling

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
One less nigglet in the world is a great thing. What we don't need is more of these intellectually inferior black bastards running the streets. Good riddance, hope it died.

Back