Coronavirus (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
April 4 & 5 I wrote about a mate's wife(who runs a Hospital floor) who knew about covid 2 before that date, make no mistake this is NOT just a flu & if it gets a second chop at us shit WILL reign supreme. Stay safe.
there are only 58 people in hospital for Kung flu here in the entire nation. 23 in ICU. There is no vaccine. Should we just hide until there is? lol fuck all this medical fear bullshit. Isolate the elderly and sick and get the fucking show back on the road already.

mojomaniac

This user was banned
Yeah they're already talking about opening the border back up to NZ here. Quite a lot of the casual Maoris here are financially fucked so they'll head back home no doubt.
According to our news there are 170k of Maori over there, unemployment is going to explode here once the 12 week wage subsidy lapses,, then there will be another wave of unemployment when small businesses fail.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
just remember fellas to jerk off atleast once a day and you'll be ok.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1588937151711.png

mrln

silent ghost
I went to the grocery store on Sunday. They had plenty of beef and pork, limited to two of whatever cut, but not a single piece of fresh poultry. One of the butcher guys was doing a deep clean of the poultry cooler. I asked when they might get some in and he didn't know. No chicken the last two times I went.

I'd go back and check the situation but you have to stand in line to get in the store since they cut back on their hours again and have to limit the number of people in the store at one time. You can't just run in for one thing without it taking like 45 minutes.
we do have poultry at our stores,but red meat is the commodity now. and whatever you do find,is outrageously priced.
were experiencing whats to be as the "new norm",unfortunatley.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
All that matters is whether the USD stays as the world standard fiat currency. People are scared that some countries will drop the USD in favor of China's currency, but I don't see it.

Our country has had fools like GWB (twice) and Jimmy Carter as President, so I don't think it's leadership as much as financial confidence.

Trump is who the people in the Federal Reserve want in right now, so he'll be re-elected.

COVID-19 was just an excuse to redistribute wealth.
Financial confidence doesn't come with a 15% unemployment rate or confused mixed messaging from leaders. In order to drive the economy it will require the cooperation and confidence of us all, not just Trump loyalists. A lax in lending regulations to businesses and individuals that are destined to fail is just a repeat. That doesn't encourage people like me to go out and spend money. Trumptards need the independents and democrats to make this work but most of them don't realize that, they think Maga rallies and coal are the future... meanwhile in China they've pumped their stimulus into AI, medical research, computer technology, education and automation.

I've been saving since Bannon started the deconstruction of the state and I'm going to pull a Mnuchin and buy up the bankrupt real estate of Trumptards.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
I've been saving since Bannon started the deconstruction of the state and I'm going to pull a Mnuchin and buy up the bankrupt real estate of Trumptards.

This Nigerian guy's sorting me out. He said his dad told him to give me all this money (fucking billions) and I only have to give him 3 grand admin fees. Hahahahah I'm going to leave the prick potless.

Laterz Loozerz.

• Haha
Reactions: DrY
Back