Coronavirus (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
If they admittedly haven't isolated the Corona 19 virus, there is no virus. If there is no virus, how can there be a vaccine? No virus, no sample sequence to base a vaccine on. No pharma company can possibly have a vaccine for a virus that doesn't exist. SARS2-cov19 is a projected idea of what maybe could be, but isn't really an actual virus. What are they then forcing mRNA into people's bodies for?

Get woke people, and be quick about it.

Last edited:

deviant2

This goes with the post above. It's communications between people trying to isolate this big bad virus's genome sequence. Which they didn't do, no matter how hard they tried. So.... they pulled a few bits from a past virus, a few close markers from another virus, predictions from Joe Blow back in the corner of the room. Then they borrowed the SARS label, stuck cov with a number at the end, and claimed to have hit the Pandemic jackpot.
Fucking madness...

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
This goes with the post above. It's communications between people trying to isolate this big bad virus's genome sequence. Which they didn't do, no matter how hard they tried. So.... they pulled a few bits from a past virus, a few close markers from another virus, predictions from Joe Blow back in the corner of the room. Then they borrowed the SARS label, stuck cov with a number at the end, and claimed to have hit the Pandemic jackpot.
Fucking madness...

You post some good shit...keep it up...

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1617826422025.png

Graziani

R A S K O L U C C I ___ R A S K O L U C C I
USA 64.000.000 people immunized.

Congratulations Biden

organized in the USA is admirable

Brainfart

USA 64.000.000 people immunized.

Congratulations Biden

organized in the USA is admirable
You need to read some @deviant2 articles she has posted on corona...She just posted one that shows they haven't even isolated the virus...so don't know what the vaccine you got is for...

Brainfart

Graziani

@Graziani this article...
This shit is full of propaganda. Garbage site. Numbers are important 64 millions of americans got vaccine. First shot more than 100 millions.

Fuck off China

Brainfart

This shit is full of propaganda. Garbage site. Numbers are important 64 millions of americans got vaccine. First shot more than 100 millions.

Fuck off China
And you don't think The companies and govts involved with the vaccine etc don't spread propaganda? The American govt invented propaganda in the media...
As soon as Farnsworth invented the tv, the govt jumped on it for spreading their propaganda...Like Nixon said...People don't believe anything, till they see it on TV...We had The media running the story that there was no link between Astrazeneca shot and blood clots for a month, now they are saying that it is extremely rare and if you are under thirty, you shouldn't use that one...I'm glad your being a test guinea pig and not me...

Graziani

And you don't think The companies and govts involved with the vaccine etc don't spread propaganda? The American govt invented propaganda in the media...
As soon as Farnsworth invented the tv, the govt jumped on it for spreading their propaganda...Like Nixon said...People don't believe anything, till they see it on TV...We had The media running the story that there was no link between Astrazeneca shot and blood clots for a month, now they are saying that it is extremely rare and if you are under thirty, you shouldn't use that one...I'm glad your being a test guinea pig and not me...
unbelievable how there are people who do not believe in science and think that it is a gamble of the pharmaceutical industry to sell vaccines. rethink your ideas

deviant2

unbelievable how there are people who do not believe in science and think that it is a gamble of the pharmaceutical industry to sell vaccines. rethink your ideas
You think 100.000.000 of americans are test guinea pig. what a dumb idea

Brainfart

"Science" is wrong all the time...Go read some seventies encyclopaedias. I have, and a lot of the "scientific facts" in them are garbage now. Corporations sell dangerous products all the time that they tell us are safe...Then they find out they're dangerous...A lot of the time, they knew they were dangerous from the start. They cover it up and keep selling them...

Here is a list of things that "science" has told us were safe that turned out not to be...Some of them are still being used and the companies that are the manufacturer of them, have paid off regulators and have done dodgy studies to prove they are safe...
-Tetraethyl lead in petrol...
-Fluoride in toothpaste and drinking water
-PfAS in nonstick cookware and firefighting chemicals..
-DDT
-Deildron
-Asbestos
-Agent Orange
-BPA(In plastics and shopping dockets)
-Glyphosate
-PFOA
-Many food colours and artificial flavours
-Benzine in petrol
-Thalidomide
-Atrazine
-ethelyne glycol
-Melamine
I could find another 1000 of these...Hell, even cigarettes were safe...
Here is an article on Teflon...You probably no doubt, use nonstick cookware...

Last edited:
Back