Coronavirus (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
Johnson & Johnson having a hard time. From immediate side affects to accidentally mixing two different vaccine batches together.. oh dear, oh dear...

And what the fuck is this?
30 and under, no Astra for you cause it's no bueno. But 30 and up, you're the guinea pigs. If you die or fall ill, fuck it?

Under-30s should NOT be given AstraZeneca vaccine, says UK regulator

Lord have mercy...

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Johnson & Johnson having a hard time. From immediate side affects to accidentally mixing two different vaccine batches together.. oh dear, oh dear...

And what the fuck is this?
30 and under, no Astra for you cause it's no bueno. But 30 and up, you're the guinea pigs. If you die or fall ill, fuck it?

Under-30s should NOT be given AstraZeneca vaccine, says UK regulator

Lord have mercy...
They're saying no Pfizer over 50 in Oz...as well as no Astrazeneca under 30...Hope the docs have got em labelled...

deviant2

hell is other people
They're saying no Pfizer over 50 in Oz...as well as no Astrazeneca under 30...Hope the docs have got em labelled...
Considering that publication, NONE of these "vaccines" are even necessary. Nor were lockdowns, business closures and loses, year of school missed, mask mandates, media induced panic, media saturation, plexiglass sales, tp shortages, 2 government bail out packages that 99% of went to everyone BUT people struggling, 6 foot distancing, no social gathering, AND fucking vaccine passports.

This whole thing is one big fucking joke.
The. Whole. Fucking. Thing.
LOL, and everyone thought Trump was talking out his ass about FAUCI and chloroquine...
Fake news indeed.

Brainfart

Considering that publication, NONE of these "vaccines" are even necessary. Nor were lockdowns, business closures and loses, year of school missed, mask mandates, media induced panic, media saturation, plexiglass sales, tp shortages, 2 government bail out packages that 99% of went to everyone BUT people struggling, 6 foot distancing, no social gathering, AND fucking vaccine passports.

This whole thing is one big fucking joke.
The. Whole. Fucking. Thing.
LOL, and everyone thought Trump was talking out his ass about FAUCI and chloroquine... Fake news indeed.
On one hand, I have enjoyed not being flooded with drop kick backpackers from Europe where I live...We normally get hundreds of em...And immigration has all but stopped...Petrol is cheaper...has been some good to come out of it...

deviant2

hell is other people
Between China fessing up to lying about isolating this FAKE virus, to that publication... people should seriously be questioning what the hell is going on.

Cause something is and it ain't no damn Pandemic.

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
On one hand, I have enjoyed not being flooded with drop kick backpackers from Europe where I live...We normally get hundreds of em...And immigration has all but stopped...Petrol is cheaper...has been some good to come out of it...
Enjoying less foot traffic and annoying vacationers isn't good enough, sorry.
Way more harm has been done than good, certainly here in the states. People are so brainwashed at this point, even the truth isn't believed when it's right in front of them.

Brainfart

Enjoying less foot traffic and annoying vacationers isn't good enough, sorry.
Way more harm has been done than good, certainly here in the states. People are so brainwashed at this point, even the truth isn't believed when it's right in front of them.
Agreed...but I was trying to be a glass half full guy...(rare for me)...And where I live, backpackers are all year round...It really does suck...They park out in residential areas, Piss on ya lawn...park out all the parks and reserves and abuse all the public amenities...Yeah but ya right...

deviant2

hell is other people
One more for now. These are Europes numbers that aren't being talked about at all, by anyone.

3,964 Dead 162,610 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines” - Global Research

9483c2216d597b3a.jpeg.jpg

Brainfart

One more for now. These are Europes numbers that aren't being talked about at all, by anyone.

3,964 Dead 162,610 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines” - Global Research

View attachment 500073
I read it is nearly 5000 dead from vaccine In Europe..Trying to cover it up in OZ too...A guy in Victoria got blood clots in his stomach from it...

Brainfart

The states in Oz are whinging about the stall in the roll out, but the truth is, they are with holding it until all this bad press goes away...Our country has spent millions on the licence to make it...They first said the blood clot side effects have no link to the vaccine...Now they are saying it is extremely rare...They are full of shit...

deviant2

hell is other people
I read it is nearly 5000 dead from vaccine In Europe..Trying to cover it up in OZ too...A guy in Victoria got blood clots in his stomach from it...
They inflated "covid" numbers and now they're down playing "vaccine" injuries and deaths. When that chloroquine has been right there, effective, cheap and safe as ya please.
Wake. Up. People.

Brainfart

They inflated "covid" numbers and now they're down playing "vaccine" injuries and deaths. When that chloroquine has been right there, effective, cheap and safe as ya please.
Wake. Up. People.
In oZ they say the benefits outweigh the risks...what a load of shit
5000 deaths in 50 million vaccines given is 1 in 5000 chance to die...if lotto odds were that good, there would be millionaires everywhere...Then add the 170000 thousand injuries in your stats...
Fuck that...

deviant2

hell is other people

deviant2

hell is other people
Two vaccines put on hold by the CDC and FDA. Why are these even being permitted for use and how the hell are they becoming mandatory? They're still technically in "clinical trials". NONE of them have been approved by the FDA for safety and efficiency, NOT ONE.
In fact, for YEARS the FDA has been DISAPPROVING them due to side affects and failed lab results. Mainly with a little issue concerning "Prions".
P. R.I.O.N.S= Prions, look it up and see if you find the problem acceptable.
Chloroquine on the other hand seems to not only speed recovery but VACCINATES as well, ALL strainds available in lab studies. Btw, they still haven't isolated the "virus"... odd considering the thousands upon thousands who've been down with the sickness.

Astrazeneca, also halted due to a rare blood clotting issue.
Same thing J&J just got halted for.

They've been conducting trials with a combination of two different vaccines... cause why not, right?
What could go wrong?

deviant2

hell is other people
And because shit's just not weird and unsettling enough... put your hands together for CLINTON, BUSH, AND OBAMA bringing you one creepy muthafooking PSA...

Lord help us all...

Back