Coronavirus (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
unbelievable how there are people who do not believe in science and think that it is a gamble of the pharmaceutical industry to sell vaccines. rethink your ideas
It's about pushing an agenda and also making a shitload of cash...When the puppet masters do things, there is usually a lot of reasons they them...not just one...

Last edited:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
You ran away from aussie school

You said cleopatra was black. You wanted to paint Elizabeth Taylor with charcoal.

You said Sudan's little pyramids are more important than Egypt's.

you said that black people had important inventions. they created the drumsticks.

how is vaccination in africa?

Hey @D.O.A. ! Whats going on with brainfart

Last edited:

Brainfart

You ran away from aussie school

You said cleopatra was black. You wanted to paint Elizabeth Taylor with charcoal.

You said Sudan's little pyramids are more important than Egypt's.

you said that black people had important inventions. they created the drumsticks.

how is vaccination in africa?

Hey @D.O.A. ! Whats going on with brainfart
I finished school...and used to be just like you...Then I started to think and have my own thoughts...not someone else's...I said Sudan's pyramids are older than Egypt's...I said Cleopatra was Greek...You need to practice your comprehension skills...

MK_ultra

Forward Momentum
p4u.png
:shh:

Brainfart

All vaccines are made from cell lines that came from aborted Fetuses... Before this, they used monkey cells, but stopped doing this, after simian 40 virus was introduced to the population...The same cell lines from these fetuses have been grown in laboratories ever since...This is fuck up shit...Truth is always stranger than fiction...

Last edited:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
All vaccines are made from cell lines that came from aborted Fetuses... Before this, they used monkey cells, but stopped doing this, after simian 40 virus was introduced to the population...The same cell lines from these fetuses have been grown in laboratories ever since...This is fuck up shit...Truth is always stranger than fiction...
Chicken eggs

alexjoneslol19

Absolute Unit
My hometown of Huanchaco in Peru has folk dying 2-4 a day. Normally someone only died there once every two weeks if that. Covid is nasty business. Most people there eat hand to mouth so they unfortunately have to go out into public to earn money so they can feed their families.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Hold on, what's this?
Who's official publication???
In... does that say 2005? By God it does.
Chloroquine, now where have I heard that... wasn't it President Trump? Silly me, of course it was...
EyUX5xtWUAAtEU-.jpeg.jpg

Link to the publication in Dr. FAUCI'S official publication. The rat bastard.

Back