Coronavirus (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
@mojomaniac your numbers of corona cases per population are very similar numbers to ours...I thought you guys were doin better than that. When I went to Auckland, I couldn't believe how many Indians and Asians were in NZ. You fuckas have got a lot of them...btw NZ is fuckin beautiful...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Most of them have been clusters linked to overseas travel, yeah we are comparing Aus to what's going on here, I think what's being said is you guys didn't act fast enough, didn't only some of your states go into lockdown early enough?
the feds wanted all states closed stage 4 lockdown style but the premiers vetoed it , those from smaller states with low infection, Tas, WA and NT did not want to be shutdown like Vic and NSW. the feds passed control back to the states and we have locked down Vic and NSW, the other states have simply closed their borders to everyone.

This is similar to Trump telling New York to close its borders and state gov Andrew Cuomo or whatever stating that would be the federal government declaring war on the state. those are his words. Any wonder they're all fucked now, the states failed to act, it's their containment laws that failed.

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
It doesn't really matter who knew what when, ANYMORE. It doesn't change anything. No one could have predicted it was going to be this bad. All we can do now is move forward, pick up the pieces and learn from it. This isn't the first pandemic and it won't be the last
Really.......it doesn't matter anymore?! JHFC. We have an electon in November to determine if the least qualified human to ever hold high office gets four more years of chaos to play with. And "it doesn't matter". LOL

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Really.......it doesn't matter anymore?! JHFC. We have an electon in November to determine if the least qualified human to ever hold high office gets four more years of chaos to play with. And "it doesn't matter". LOL
you're a pussy Islamic cuck tho so what can you do? cry?

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
They are only the face and puppet for the guys behind the scenes who you don't get to vote for or get a say in who really controls things anyway...

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
so i was watching cbs news today and i'm not sure if you guys heard this but in many places in the states right now the rule for ambulances is that if they have an emergency for someone who is experiencing cardiac arrest / heart attack at home, they shouldn't bother bringing in the patient to the hospital unless they save them inside the ambulance. basically if you dieded, no hospital attempt to save you, off to the fridge with ya.

mrln

silent ghost
It doesn't really matter who knew what when, ANYMORE. It doesn't change anything. No one could have predicted it was going to be this bad. All we can do now is move forward, pick up the pieces and learn from it. This isn't the first pandemic and it won't be the last
like you said. this isnt the first pandemic and wont be the last.
so we shouldve learned from previous ones,by predicting the worst. but it was ignored. complacency.
it does matter who knew when. because it wouldnt have been a pandemic. the info was out there already. it might not have been stopped,but could have been handled better and gotten better control of. ok say washington wasnt warned of this in briefings and such. the warning was already there. CHY-NA was out warning. just by looking at what happened over there shouldve been enough warning. forget about the fact trump dismantled the cdc all over the world on out end. but the mere fact of what was going on,shouldve been enough. now damage was done. its trying to controll the fucking thing. which yet we havent. your wish came true. ny had record numbers yest. almost 780 dead,in 24hrs. god i hope its the last. because if it isnt,i hope we will be better prepped. listen to the warning signs and people just using common sense more than do now. :tu:

Vwj

NewbieX
Trump didn’t dismantle the CDC, he put forward funding cuts to the cdc, cdc panicked and cut jobs, funding cuts were refused, and funding was increased,

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
its good to know boris johnson is doing better because that hairstyle cannot go out of style, he's a patriach for that hairstyle, thanks to him its aboot to go into style world wide.

Reactions: DrY

mrln

silent ghost
Trump didn’t dismantle the CDC, he put forward funding cuts to the cdc, cdc panicked and cut jobs, funding cuts were refused, and funding was increased,
so trump cut the cdc. he cut about a bilion in funding. so of course,jobs will be lost.
he put an increase in fundings,after this chy-na virus hit the u.s.
trump court ordered the scientists back to work. he even said that after he was asked a question about the cut. but the news said that with a whisperous voice. still baiting the trump bashers.

Approaching 15,000 dead Americans and that fucking clown sits on that podium every evening and instead of briefing the American people thirsty for hope, information, security, and general fucking leadership from their president like these briefings are intended for, he turns it into propaganda and uses every opportunity to slam Democrats and shit on only the democratic governers who are practically left on their own to fight for the people of their state to obtain supplies to keep doctors and nurses safe and these people ALIVE. He cuts down every reporter who asks him a tough question on topics he knows he's fucked up on or is responsible for and tells them they should be thanking him. He's a fucking clown. I dont care how many shit replies I get. He's a mother fucker, I'll give him that...he can make most people believe they are wearing black even when they are wearing white. His handling of this horrible, deadly pandemic is absolutely disgusting and frankly, it's offensive. People are starving and can't pay their rent, out of jobs but his administration is doing a "Terrific" Job.

Back