Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
We're doing just fine.

bgone.gif
Third world doing Just terrible

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I manage a dog food store that also groom's and doggies need food still. we can't groom any dogs. I am the only person out of 13 working. I can guarantee I make more money then your bed pan changing ass. I won't be getting any trump money cuz poor people only get it, but I can bet your libtard ass goes strait to the bank with that check. Enjoy your money, go buy a personality
Hahaha, pet store managers don't make anywhere near $75,000 and we all know you don't have a husband. A regional or district manager might make $75,000 but not you. If you're really not getting a stimulus check it's probably because you have a judgement against you. Which is way more believable than your salary.

My contract value has doubled with this event, but I'm not taking any work and enjoying homeschooling my daughter right now. My husband makes too much even without my contract income. You're obviously shallow and materialistic pinkguy, that's probably why Preacher's gone.

141,850 cases and 2475 deaths

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Hahaha, pet store managers don't make anywhere near $75,000 and we all know you don't have a husband. A regional or district manager might make $75,000 but not you. If you're really not getting a stimulus check it's probably because you have a judgement against you. Which is way more believable than your salary.

My contract value has doubled with this event, but I'm not taking any work and enjoying homeschooling my daughter right now. My husband makes too much even without my contract income. You're obviously shallow and materialistic pinkguy, that's probably why Preacher's gone.

141,850 cases and 2475 deaths
I'm sure your daughter thinks your a cunt, cuz you are mom. My company makes over 3 million a year. You're so retarded and wrinkly and ugly. Do the world a favor and catch Corona, especially for your husband who clearly has internet sex with a younger, hotter blonde. You're sad Mommy

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So you edited to add the part about your employer's sales and to wish Corona on me and my family. lol Nice and trashy, definitely what I expected and not like a $75,000 professional pet store manager.

PinkE

USA 2400 deaths

Spain 6800 deaths
Spain's population 46mil and US population 327mil, we can beat this thing if we do the right things. There's still plenty of hope. Don't let the biased "news" fool you. We're going to get through this and learn from it. Stay at home when you can but don't be paralyzed with fear, just wash your damn hands and stay 6ft apart

PinkE

So you edited to add the part about your employer's sales and to wish Corona on me and my family. lol Nice and trashy, definitely what I expected and not like a $75,000 professional pet store manager.
Says the shit talking "medical professional" cough bed pan changer, who literally lives for talking down to others clearly due to your own insecurities. I do hope you get corona cunt, it's a fucking cold. Stay on topic, you sexless loser bgrandmother

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Wear a mask and gloves outside -
you won‘t die of embarrassment.

We are at war, with army mobile hospitals and mobile morgues taking over NYC. There are mobile hospitals and morgue trucks in Central Park, the Javits Center, and the Pier, with USS Comfort docking.

There are refrigerated morgue trucks outside Elmhurst Hospital and Bellevue Hospital, with tents outside all hospitals for overflow.

It is a virus, not an enemy country. Science tells us this would have happened, as predicted, no matter what, but no one wanted to believe it, and no country was prepared.

it is not the Gestapo at the door. We are still safe, warm and fed in our homes. Nature has taken over and maybe the earth will heal a bit as the world as been very ill, with pollution and plastic filling the oceans. We are seeing evidence of this healing all over the globe. Sadly Covid-19 is culling the weak and old, as well as some of the not so old and weak. It may be Darwinian, even Biblical, but it is real and we know what we can do to protect ourselves and not end up as corpses.

The Spanish flu, Black Plague and AIDS epidemic were no ones‘ fault, nor is Covid 19. Thankfully, we were warned with this one.

Back