bizarre Dude Livestreams After His Mom Shot Him (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
So let me get this right ?? HIS COUSIN shot him , am I correct ?

Well, she could be his cousin and mother, and possibly sister, all at the same time. He isn’t genetically complete either way 😂.

That was entertaining and annoying at the same time.

Agree. Entertaining for me, but my wife is now stomping round, huffing and puffing saying “I can’t get ‘my mom’s juss shot me’ out of my fucking head” 😂😂😂😂. Win win for me!!!

Stick One In The HoleView attachment 572065

@ZeroK that is one of the best photos you’ve posted. We joke that my daughter’s Care Bear is non-binary. I’ll have to use this as my Zoom image for professional meetings now ha ha!

Don't tell Me; Your Mom just Shot U! Your Mom just Shot U! Sounds like a Smart Woman...Considering!!!
Lmfao,🤣😂🤣...SP

She is smart, but a terrible parent when it comes to language development! 🤪

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Well, she could be his cousin and mother, and possibly sister, all at the same time. He isn’t genetically complete either way 😂.

Agree. Entertaining for me, but my wife is now stomping round, huffing and puffing saying “I can’t get ‘my mom’s juss shot me’ out of my fucking head” 😂😂😂😂. Win win for me!!!

Stick One In The HoleView attachment 572065

@ZeroK that is one of the best photos you’ve posted. We joke that my daughter’s Care Bear is non-binary. I’ll have to use this as my Zoom image for professional meetings now ha ha!

She is smart, but a terrible parent when it comes to language development! 🤪
Heh heh heh!🤣,👌...SP

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Instead of calling a "bambulance" he just stands there repeating the same words over and over until he dies???
Hey nigger.... FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!! LOL :)

SaberWulf

Lurker
When black momma realises her niglet aint worth $ anymore meaning
Income tax
Child tax credit
Food stamps
Child support etc

Bang bang 🔥🙏

Filthy cunt is leaving a trail of blood all over that fkn house, when he gets home from the hospital I would be handing him a mop, bucket and a container of bleach and tell him the house needs to be sparkling when he is finished. Also why doesn't he just put pressure on the wound and use the phone he obviously has to call for an ambulance. On a side note I wish the mother had of put a few more slugs into him just to keep the cunt quiet :lulz: He probably stole some of her valiums or oxy's and when she found him high as a kite decided to nip the problem in the bud before it got out of hand..
Nigga thought we was gonna read all this

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
I'm glad he was too dumb to call 911, he reminded my of Forrest Gump.

Back