bizarre Dude Livestreams After His Mom Shot Him (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
1658778601202.png

This babbling idiot is Buckwheat's older, retarded brother.

Filthy cunt is leaving a trail of blood all over that fkn house, when he gets home from the hospital I would be handing him a mop, bucket and a container of bleach and tell him the house needs to be sparkling when he is finished. Also why doesn't he just put pressure on the wound and use the phone he obviously has to call for an ambulance. On a side note I wish the mother had of put a few more slugs into him just to keep the cunt quiet :lulz: He probably stole some of her valiums or oxy's and when she found him high as a kite decided to nip the problem in the bud before it got out of hand..
Bleach?

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
He was stabbed by his sister the week before, so he was obviously a cunt and hated by his family 🤷‍♂️
Screenshot_20220801_041015_com.android.chrome.jpg

juuuggg

Fresh Meat
fucking retard probably bled to death when he could’ve made it to the hospital, I understand he was probably in shock but fuck bro call 911 you ducking imbecile

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Nothing strange there, niggers favorite pass time shooting at each other. At this stage is probably considered a gesture of affection.

Queencat523

Lurker
Poor guy is in shock from losing so much blood. That's why he's on repeat. Hopefully he called 911 before goin lifestream.

Back