Everything According to Plan Gerasimov reported to Putin in Avdiivka Offensive (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
The General Commander of the Ruzzian army Gerasimov reported to Putin that everything is going according to plan in Avdiivka Offensive

The General Commander of the Ruzzian army Gerasimov reported to Putin that everything is going...jpg

Scattered Russian Dead in Disastrous Avdiivka Offensive.jpg

Punisher_1

This user was banned
One day, the report was 1380 Russians dead and 200 vehicles destroyed, Ukrainians are taking losses as well but no number was given.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
143 mil vs 38 mil

Russia is not even sweating...
It's modern warfare, dude. The bodies in the field mean much less than the ability to put decent equipment into their hands. The Russians can produce fuck-all. Whereas, Ukrainians can easily get their hands on an endless supply of much superior Western tech. For every tank Russia can produce, Germany alone (nevermind the USA and UK), can produce 30. And it won't be a pile of shit that falls apart the moment it touches a little bit of mud.

Without proper equipment and ammunition, they'll be mowed down by the thousands, which would reduce morale even further, and piss off the Russian base as sons and fathers are never heard from again.

And without food, they won't even be able to fight after just three days in the field, even if they ARE fully-stocked with weapons and ammunition. They can barely even keep their troops fed.

All of which is why it's impossible for them to launch any sort of successful offensive. The best Russia could possibly hope for, is a stalemate at their current lines. Ukraine has all the time in the world, and can just keep chipping away at the Russian lines. NATO will never withdraw support for Ukraine. No way in fucking HELL would they ever accept an enlarged Russia that continues to try to violently move west. Even if 'merkkkan republikkkunts win elections, even THEY would never accept it. They'll TALK about withdrawing support just to attract votes from their fascist base, but it will never, ever happen.

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
It's modern warfare, dude. The bodies in the field mean much less than the ability to put decent equipment into their hands. The Russians can produce fuck-all. Whereas, Ukrainians can easily get their hands on an endless supply of much superior Western tech. For every tank Russia can produce, Germany alone (nevermind the USA and UK), can produce 30. And it won't be a pile of shit that falls apart the moment it touches a little bit of mud.

Without proper equipment and ammunition, they'll be mowed down by the thousands, which would reduce morale even further, and piss off the Russian base as sons and fathers are never heard from again.

And without food, they won't even be able to fight after just three days in the field, even if they ARE fully-stocked with weapons and ammunition. They can barely even keep their troops fed.

All of which is why it's impossible for them to launch any sort of successful offensive. The best Russia could possibly hope for, is a stalemate at their current lines. Ukraine has all the time in the world, and can just keep chipping away at the Russian lines. NATO will never withdraw support for Ukraine. No way in fucking HELL would they ever accept an enlarged Russia that continues to try to violently move west. Even if 'merkkkan republikkkunts win elections, even THEY would never accept it. They'll TALK about withdrawing support just to attract votes from their fascist base, but it will never, ever happen.
HAHA! I see you're already writing walls of meth fueled boomer faggot jibbering. Get after it boy! Gotta earn dat gubmint money.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
HAHA! I see you're already writing walls of meth fueled boomer faggot jibbering. Get after it boy! Gotta earn dat gubmint money.
Uuuuummmm.....ooookkkkaaaayyyy..... That doesn't at all change the fact that a human armed with a machine gun, is much better off than a human armed with a rock in the middle of a fight. But sure. Whatever you want to believe.....

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
Uuuuummmm.....ooookkkkaaaayyyy..... That doesn't at all change the fact that a human armed with a machine gun, is much better off than a human armed with a rock in the middle of a fight. But sure. Whatever you want to believe.....
Shut up, retard. While you're smoking meth, I just did a service for the community.

The News of the Day, today October 21, 2023.

šŸ”»In today's episode:

In the USA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

ā–ŖļøThe funds previously agreed upon for Kyiv by the US Congress ā€œhave practically run outā€ - White House.
However, the House of Representatives will not be able to consider a new request, since it has not yet chosen a speaker.

In other news

šŸš© Post-Soviet space
ā–ŖļøArrest of a pro-Russian journalist in Azerbaijan.

šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Europe
ā–ŖļøThreat from refugees using the example of Italy.
ā–ŖļøMishustin signed an order to terminate the agreement with Finland on promoting cross-border cooperation.

It is necessary to stop the passage of Russian ships through the Baltic Sea if Russiaā€™s involvement in undermining the gas pipeline between Finland and Estonia is proven - President of Latvia.

šŸŒ Africa
ā–ŖļøBringing Turkey closer to the countries of the African Sahel ;
ā–ŖļøEscape attempt by the ex-president of Niger.

In Israel šŸ‡®šŸ‡±

šŸ‡®šŸ‡±šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø Israeli-Palestinian conflict zone :
ā–ŖļøThe situation in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and the northern border;
ā–ŖļøHumanitarian disaster near the Rafah checkpoint ;
ā–Ŗļø Explosion at an Orthodox church;
ā–Ŗļø155 mm shells for Israel instead of Ukraine ;
ā–ŖļøThe release of two foreign hostages and the appearance of American special forces

ā–ŖļøThe IDF struck over a hundred operational targets belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization overnight and killed a Hamas operative who took part in the murderous massacres in southern Israel.

ā–ŖļøHezbollah, together with Hamas (the terrorist organization), launched an attack from the north. The Kiryat Shmona settlement was hit by thirty rockets, resulting in the death of a number of IDF personnel. Hezbollah and Hamas are currently storming one of the Israeli targets and it was previously struck with the help of the Kornet anti-tank missile system.ā€Œā€Œ

ā–ŖļøOvernight, IDF fighter jets struck over a hundred terror targets belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization, including an underground tunnel, weapon warehouses, and dozens of operational command centers.

ā–ŖļøDuring the strikes, Amjad Majed Muhammad Abu 'Odeh, a Hamas terrorist organization operative who took part in the massacre of Israeli civilians in southern Israel, was killed. In addition, a terror squad belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization aerial array was neutralized in a targeted strike on Gaza City, after they attempted to fire rockets at a jet.

ā–ŖļøIn addition, terror assets and weapons located in a mosque in the Jabaliya neighborhood, belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization were destroyed, which was used as observation posts and staging ground by Hamas terrorists.

ā–ŖļøDialogue between a journalist and a Palestinian boy (actually a Hamas terrorist in disguise) at hospital:
Journalist: Why are you so upset?
Palestinian (terrorist) child: They bombed our house.
Journalist: Nothing, we will restore it.
Palestinian (dirty baby decapitating terrorist) child: My father is dead. My mother also died.

ā–ŖļøThe US and EU ask Israel šŸ‡®šŸ‡± to postpone the ground operation in Gaza, because... they are negotiating with Hamas terrorists with the participation of Qatar about the release of hostages - Bloomberg.

šŸ‡·šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦ Special military operation zone:

šŸ’„ Status quo on the Vremevsky ledge.

šŸ’„ Probable targets of ATACMS missile strikes in the Black Sea direction.

šŸ†˜ In the evening and at night, missiles, UAVs and artillery were working again.

šŸ’„ Powerful explosions thundered in Krivoy Rog, explosions near the Dolgintsevo airfield.

āš ļøNikolaev region - explosions thundered at night.

āš”ļø Avdeevka and the surrounding area under the strongest artillery.

šŸš€ In the Artyomovsk direction, paratroopers shot down a Ukrainian Mi-8.

šŸ’„ There were reports of serious artillery battles in the Shebekinsky district . Troops are conducting an active counter-battery fight.

šŸšœThe entire Kharkov border area is under heavy artillery fire and MLRS.

ā–ŖļøColonel General Viktor Afzalov has been appointed commander-in-chief of the Russian Aerospace Forces - RIA Novosti.

šŸ‡·šŸ‡ŗ Saldo announced at least 10-15 missiles fired by the Ukrainian Armed Forces across Crimea and the Azov region, incl. converted S200.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
You just nuked him without mercy.
I don't know where he gets all the information that he regurgitates. I tried to find it but with no success...Maybe is the meth.
In Europe people don't want to ear the word Ukraine for months, we have to many economic problems because of the war. We still have Ursula Von Der Leyen saying some bullshit on the TV about russians and ukrainians but no one cares, well she's doing her job to get a new fantastic job given by the globalists before she gets kicked out. And with the menace of another sandnigger flood because of the pennysniffers and more hate crimes on the rise, europeans don't give a fuck about Ukraine, the shithole is not even part of the EU. We lost our patience.
The one that is laughing with the all thing is Putin, now he can obliterate Zelensky's regime since the attention of the masses is turned to the Middle East.

Last edited:

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
I don't know where he gets all the information that he regurgitates. I tried to find it but with no success...Maybe is the meth.
In Europe people don't want to ear the word Ukraine for months, we have to many economic problems because of the war. We still have Ursula Von Der Leyen saying some bullshit on the TV about russians and ukrainians but no one cares, well she's doing her job to get a new fantastic job given by the globalists before she gets kicked out. And with the menace of another sandnigger flood because of the pennysnifers and more hate crimes on the rise, europeans don't give a fuck about Ukraine, the shithole is not even part of the EU. We lost our patience.
The one that is laughing with the all thing is Putin, now he can obliterate Zelensky's regime since the attention of the masses is turned to the Middle East.
I don't think anyone here cares much about them. I have just enough spare time to be interested. I don't enjoy nigger ball sports or caring which jew tool gets what political seat. American military misadventures is what keeps me entertained.

And I have a feeling that the show is just about to start.

Dirlwanger

I don't think anyone here cares much about them. I have just enough spare time to be interested. I don't enjoy nigger ball sports or caring which jew tool gets what political seat. American military misadventures is what keeps me entertained.

And I have a feeling that the show is just about to start.
Biden and his hooked nose friends just said that there is money for everyhting, 2 big wars, if middle east escalates of course, jews are well known to be cowards, but since Netanyahu wants to avoid to go to jail i think he is going to pour foreskinned golems in Gazastan, however this time sandnigger countries are united (apparently) and this means escalation.I won't be surprised if the Goldgrabbers nuke themselves up, like a suicide cult.
Imagine if was Trump doing the same shit like Biden is. How would be the reaction of american and european politicians. "Psycophatic anti-christ orangeman".
Sometimes all of this feels like a dream.

Last edited:

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
I'm not particularly a fan of trump, but he did try to follow up on his promises. Now he seems to get more popular as the the washington thugs try harder to to keep him down. But he is just as big a fan of the jews as the rest of them, even though it has to be obvious to him that they are the ones stabbing him in the back. All it is is a show anyway. Maybe they will bring him back so they can extract themselves from their entanglements with Russia and China and the Middle East and the pissed off Europeans. We'll have to see I suppose.

Dirlwanger

I'm not particularly a fan of trump, but he did try to follow up on his promises. Now he seems to get more popular as the the washington thugs try harder to to keep him down. But he is just as big a fan of the jews as the rest of them, even though it has to be obvious to him that they are the ones stabbing him in the back. All it is is a show anyway. Maybe they will bring him back so they can extract themselves from their entanglements with Russia and China and the Middle East and the pissed off Europeans. We'll have to see I suppose.
Not fan either and you are right when mentioned his relantionship with the jews.
When he was president me and my family we used to gather and watch his speeches, it was like a comedy show, and knowing that he was pissing off lots of people with his words was the cherry on the top.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Shut up, retard. While you're smoking meth, I just did a service for the community.

The News of the Day, today October 21, 2023.

šŸ”»In today's episode:

In the USA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

ā–ŖļøThe funds previously agreed upon for Kyiv by the US Congress ā€œhave practically run outā€ - White House.
However, the House of Representatives will not be able to consider a new request, since it has not yet chosen a speaker.

In other news

šŸš© Post-Soviet space
ā–ŖļøArrest of a pro-Russian journalist in Azerbaijan.

šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Europe
ā–ŖļøThreat from refugees using the example of Italy.
ā–ŖļøMishustin signed an order to terminate the agreement with Finland on promoting cross-border cooperation.

It is necessary to stop the passage of Russian ships through the Baltic Sea if Russiaā€™s involvement in undermining the gas pipeline between Finland and Estonia is proven - President of Latvia.

šŸŒ Africa
ā–ŖļøBringing Turkey closer to the countries of the African Sahel ;
ā–ŖļøEscape attempt by the ex-president of Niger.

In Israel šŸ‡®šŸ‡±

šŸ‡®šŸ‡±šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø Israeli-Palestinian conflict zone :
ā–ŖļøThe situation in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and the northern border;
ā–ŖļøHumanitarian disaster near the Rafah checkpoint ;
ā–Ŗļø Explosion at an Orthodox church;
ā–Ŗļø155 mm shells for Israel instead of Ukraine ;
ā–ŖļøThe release of two foreign hostages and the appearance of American special forces

ā–ŖļøThe IDF struck over a hundred operational targets belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization overnight and killed a Hamas operative who took part in the murderous massacres in southern Israel.

ā–ŖļøHezbollah, together with Hamas (the terrorist organization), launched an attack from the north. The Kiryat Shmona settlement was hit by thirty rockets, resulting in the death of a number of IDF personnel. Hezbollah and Hamas are currently storming one of the Israeli targets and it was previously struck with the help of the Kornet anti-tank missile system.ā€Œā€Œ

ā–ŖļøOvernight, IDF fighter jets struck over a hundred terror targets belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization, including an underground tunnel, weapon warehouses, and dozens of operational command centers.

ā–ŖļøDuring the strikes, Amjad Majed Muhammad Abu 'Odeh, a Hamas terrorist organization operative who took part in the massacre of Israeli civilians in southern Israel, was killed. In addition, a terror squad belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization aerial array was neutralized in a targeted strike on Gaza City, after they attempted to fire rockets at a jet.

ā–ŖļøIn addition, terror assets and weapons located in a mosque in the Jabaliya neighborhood, belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization were destroyed, which was used as observation posts and staging ground by Hamas terrorists.

ā–ŖļøDialogue between a journalist and a Palestinian boy (actually a Hamas terrorist in disguise) at hospital:
Journalist: Why are you so upset?
Palestinian (terrorist) child: They bombed our house.
Journalist: Nothing, we will restore it.
Palestinian (dirty baby decapitating terrorist) child: My father is dead. My mother also died.

ā–ŖļøThe US and EU ask Israel šŸ‡®šŸ‡± to postpone the ground operation in Gaza, because... they are negotiating with Hamas terrorists with the participation of Qatar about the release of hostages - Bloomberg.

šŸ‡·šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦ Special military operation zone:

šŸ’„ Status quo on the Vremevsky ledge.

šŸ’„ Probable targets of ATACMS missile strikes in the Black Sea direction.

šŸ†˜ In the evening and at night, missiles, UAVs and artillery were working again.

šŸ’„ Powerful explosions thundered in Krivoy Rog, explosions near the Dolgintsevo airfield.

āš ļøNikolaev region - explosions thundered at night.

āš”ļø Avdeevka and the surrounding area under the strongest artillery.

šŸš€ In the Artyomovsk direction, paratroopers shot down a Ukrainian Mi-8.

šŸ’„ There were reports of serious artillery battles in the Shebekinsky district . Troops are conducting an active counter-battery fight.

šŸšœThe entire Kharkov border area is under heavy artillery fire and MLRS.

ā–ŖļøColonel General Viktor Afzalov has been appointed commander-in-chief of the Russian Aerospace Forces - RIA Novosti.

šŸ‡·šŸ‡ŗ Saldo announced at least 10-15 missiles fired by the Ukrainian Armed Forces across Crimea and the Azov region, incl. converted S200.
Did you just literally spam the fuck out of your own post with completely random and irrelevant bullshit, to bury an argument you couldn't even address? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

In Europe people don't want to ear the word Ukraine for months, we have to many economic problems because of the war. We still have Ursula Von Der Leyen saying some bullshit on the TV about russians and ukrainians but no one cares, well she's doing her job to get a new fantastic job given by the globalists before she gets kicked out. And with the menace of another sandnigger flood because of the pennysniffers and more hate crimes on the rise, europeans don't give a fuck about Ukraine, the shithole is not even part of the EU. We lost our patience.
Dude literally spammed the shit out of his own post with completely random, off-topic BS because he could t address the argument. šŸ¤£

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
Did you just literally spam the fuck out of your own post with completely random and irrelevant bullshit, to bury an argument you couldn't even address? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Dude literally spammed the shit out of his own post with completely random, off-topic BS because he could t address the argument. šŸ¤£
I got shit to do today, boomer. I didn't even read your gay shit and highly doubt there is a reason why I would have to make myself read it anyway. Hahahaha! Stupid loser. Maybe you should go smoke you dope and then smoke some of that black penis you're always longing for.

Not fan either and you are right when mentioned his relantionship with the jews.
When he was president me and my family we used to gather and watch his speeches, it was like a comedy show, and knowing that he was pissing off lots of people with his words was the cherry on the top.
Exactly! He talks like the tall rich dumbass kid who thought he was somebody back in highschool. And never grew up, except now he's twice the dumbass. It's definitely somebody's fault for not kicking his ass back in the day, inorder to set his priorities straight. (sign) Yeah. I can't stand listening to him talk at all. After obama - nihilianth is in love with that toad, by the way - united states' presidents have had few fucks given from me.

I've known for a long time who's really been running the shit show anyway.

Polish_20231021_072714085.png

That's supposed to be a Palestine meme, but the joke's on us. It already happened a long time ago.

Polish_20231017_165605227~3.png

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I got shit to do today, boomer. I didn't even read your gay shit and highly doubt there is a reason why I would have to make myself read it anyway. Hahahaha! Stupid loser. Maybe you should go smoke you dope and then smoke some of that black penis you're always longing for.

Exactly! He talks like the tall rich dumbass kid who thought he was somebody back in highschool. And never grew up, except now he's twice the dumbass. It's definitely somebody's fault for not kicking his ass back in the day, inorder to set his priorities straight. (sign) Yeah. I can't stand listening to him talk at all. After obama - nihilianth is in love with that toad, by the way - united states' presidents have had few fucks given from me.

I've known for a long time who's really been running the shit show anyway.

View attachment 717266

That's supposed to be a Palestine meme, but the joke's on us. It already happened a long time ago.

View attachment 717273
You say you didn't read it, yet you respond anyway?

Always the pathological liar, you are. šŸ¤£

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
No. I saw the 'gon git raped' you gave me you fucking queer, as if. If you ever found me I'd stomp you guts out for you trouble.
Dude, that's because you are gonna get raped. You're a stupid fucking retarded-ass pussy that runs from every single conversation like the little bitch you are. šŸ¤£

Back