Everything According to Plan Gerasimov reported to Putin in Avdiivka Offensive (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
No. I saw the 'gon git raped' you gave me you fucking queer, as if. If you ever found me I'd stomp you guts out for you trouble.
Robert...i...i...think he likes...you. 👀
Buffalo_Bill_Dance_Goodbye_Horses_Silence_of_the_Lambs.gif

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Shut up, retard. While you're smoking meth, I just did a service for the community.

The News of the Day, today October 21, 2023.

🔻In today's episode:

In the USA 🇺🇸

▪️The funds previously agreed upon for Kyiv by the US Congress “have practically run out” - White House.
However, the House of Representatives will not be able to consider a new request, since it has not yet chosen a speaker.

In other news

🚩 Post-Soviet space
▪️Arrest of a pro-Russian journalist in Azerbaijan.

🇪🇺 Europe
▪️Threat from refugees using the example of Italy.
▪️Mishustin signed an order to terminate the agreement with Finland on promoting cross-border cooperation.

It is necessary to stop the passage of Russian ships through the Baltic Sea if Russia’s involvement in undermining the gas pipeline between Finland and Estonia is proven - President of Latvia.

🌍 Africa
▪️Bringing Turkey closer to the countries of the African Sahel ;
▪️Escape attempt by the ex-president of Niger.

In Israel 🇮🇱

🇮🇱🇵🇸 Israeli-Palestinian conflict zone :
▪️The situation in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and the northern border;
▪️Humanitarian disaster near the Rafah checkpoint ;
▪️ Explosion at an Orthodox church;
▪️155 mm shells for Israel instead of Ukraine ;
▪️The release of two foreign hostages and the appearance of American special forces

▪️The IDF struck over a hundred operational targets belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization overnight and killed a Hamas operative who took part in the murderous massacres in southern Israel.

▪️Hezbollah, together with Hamas (the terrorist organization), launched an attack from the north. The Kiryat Shmona settlement was hit by thirty rockets, resulting in the death of a number of IDF personnel. Hezbollah and Hamas are currently storming one of the Israeli targets and it was previously struck with the help of the Kornet anti-tank missile system.‌‌

▪️Overnight, IDF fighter jets struck over a hundred terror targets belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization, including an underground tunnel, weapon warehouses, and dozens of operational command centers.

▪️During the strikes, Amjad Majed Muhammad Abu 'Odeh, a Hamas terrorist organization operative who took part in the massacre of Israeli civilians in southern Israel, was killed. In addition, a terror squad belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization aerial array was neutralized in a targeted strike on Gaza City, after they attempted to fire rockets at a jet.

▪️In addition, terror assets and weapons located in a mosque in the Jabaliya neighborhood, belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization were destroyed, which was used as observation posts and staging ground by Hamas terrorists.

▪️Dialogue between a journalist and a Palestinian boy (actually a Hamas terrorist in disguise) at hospital:
Journalist: Why are you so upset?
Palestinian (terrorist) child: They bombed our house.
Journalist: Nothing, we will restore it.
Palestinian (dirty baby decapitating terrorist) child: My father is dead. My mother also died.

▪️The US and EU ask Israel 🇮🇱 to postpone the ground operation in Gaza, because... they are negotiating with Hamas terrorists with the participation of Qatar about the release of hostages - Bloomberg.

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Special military operation zone:

💥 Status quo on the Vremevsky ledge.

💥 Probable targets of ATACMS missile strikes in the Black Sea direction.

🆘 In the evening and at night, missiles, UAVs and artillery were working again.

💥 Powerful explosions thundered in Krivoy Rog, explosions near the Dolgintsevo airfield.

⚠️Nikolaev region - explosions thundered at night.

⚡️ Avdeevka and the surrounding area under the strongest artillery.

🚀 In the Artyomovsk direction, paratroopers shot down a Ukrainian Mi-8.

💥 There were reports of serious artillery battles in the Shebekinsky district . Troops are conducting an active counter-battery fight.

🚜The entire Kharkov border area is under heavy artillery fire and MLRS.

▪️Colonel General Viktor Afzalov has been appointed commander-in-chief of the Russian Aerospace Forces - RIA Novosti.

🇷🇺 Saldo announced at least 10-15 missiles fired by the Ukrainian Armed Forces across Crimea and the Azov region, incl. converted S200.
I do believe that was indeed a wall of "meth fueled boomer faggot jibbering". That's twice now, from people on both sides of the argument. Is this shit contagious?

Dirlwanger

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
Everything according to plan

Military Summary and Weeb Union are NOT CREDIBLE SOURCES. . . lol - -

They make up their own analysis, they are in denial on ukrainian gains and they intentionally misinterpret updates to prevent from mentioning Russians had mass casualties. They manuever the conversation to make sure they wont admit/mention that Russia had Huge Loses.

Watch their Videos last year during the Ukrianian Advance in Kherson and Kharkiv they had a lot of misinformation back then even though its clear Russia lost a lot of Grounds. . . lol

WAKE UP

If you dont know it then you've been misinformed for so long. . lol

Crater full of Dead Russians.jpg

Everything according to plan

They make up their own analysis, they are in denial on ukrainian gains and they intentionally misinterpret updates to prevent from mentioning Russians had mass casualties. They manuever the conversation to make sure they wont admit/mention that Russia had Huge Loses.

My friend watch Weeb Unions update yesterday. And he told me WeebUnion said " Russians purposely use the Tanks as BAIT and most likely No one is Driving in those Tanks that are advancing and got Blown Up, it was use as a Decoy" . . . hahaha - - The level of indenial is Off the ROOF - - lol

Military Summary probably reported 100x that General Zaluchiny died already due to Russian Airstrike.

Watch their Videos last year during the Ukrianian Advance in Kherson and Kharkiv they had a lot of misinformation back then even though its clear Russia lost a lot of Grounds. . . lol

WAKE UP

STICK to History Legends instead. . . I know Weeb Union and history legends are buddies. . . but Weeb Union is known to be a Russian Kiss Ass. . . not Credible
Crater full of Dead Russians.jpg

Last edited:

Dirlwanger

WAKE UP

View attachment 717418
There aren't any gains, do you consider advancing a few meters or a km at the expense of thousands of soldiers lifes is a gain? It's war of attriction and everything is according as planned.
Do you read or listen what western pro ukraine politicians say about the war?
You maybe know that our help is at the end of the line, and without it Ukraine won't survive 2 weeks. We have been paying the salaries of the Ukrainian state, police, military, parlament, firefighters, state services, etc...basically everything.
What are you celebrating? A few meters of land? Those are your GAINS?....please don't...it's embarasing.
Here is your army, there are dozens of new vids like this and i stopped posting them here because is repetitive:

The "hot" women who fight in the Ukrainian army as we usually see in propaganda videos to catch the fools. Wonder if they are well trained, i doubt.

The mayor of Kiev Vitali Klitschko aka the neanderthal of Kiev:
"Those territories that are occupied are no longer Ukraine"...narrative is schifting

An inspiring video for you:

So @Nimrod101z you lost your shit?.

Last edited:

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
There aren't any gains, do you consider advancing a few meters or a km at the expense of thousand of soldiers lifes is a gain? It's war of attriction and everything is according as planned.
You maybe know that our help is at the end of the line, and without it Ukraine won't survive 2 weeks. We have been paying the salaries of the Ukrainian state, police, military, parlament, firefighters, state services, etc...basically everything.
What are you celebrating? A few meters of land? Those are your GAINS?....please don't...it's embarasing.
I dont know about you Buddy. . .But its CLEAR AS A BLUE SKY whats going on to the Russian Avdiivka Fiasco. lol lmao
This field in Avdiivka has become a literal graveyard for Russian armored vehicles and tanks.jpg

Russian and Ukrainian Loses in Avdiivka October 20, 2023 (in 1 Day)
Russian Loses Tally in Avdiivka.jpg

UAF tally loses.jpg

There aren't any gains, do you consider advancing a few meters or a km at the expense of thousand of soldiers lifes is a gain? It's war of attriction and everything is according as planned.
Im sure you are just TOO NAIVE to understand the importance of the Ukrainian Win in this War. . . If Russia Wins America will need a lot more Billions than what they are providing to Ukraine right now. . . Its simple Logic and yet a lot of Americans dont understand it. . . I guess it TRUE America is Getting Dumb. . . lol

I suggest you keep learning about Geopolitics so that your Understanding is not Limited. . . I can tell you have a very Shallow understanding in this War and susceptible to Misinformation. . . I feel sad for you. . . huhu

Dirlwanger

I dont know about you Buddy. . .But its CLEAR AS A BLUE SKY whats going on to the Russian Avdiivka Fiasco. lol lmao
View attachment 717429

Russian and Ukrainian Loses in Avdiivka October 20, 2023 (in 1 Day)
View attachment 717431
View attachment 717432

Im sure you are just TOO NAIVE to understand the importance of the Ukrainian Win in this War. . . If Russia Wins America will need a lot more Billions than what they are providing to Ukraine right now. . . Its simple Logic and yet a lot of Americans dont understand it. . . I guess it TRUE America is Getting Dumb. . . lol

I suggest you keep learning about Geopolitics so that your Understanding is not Limited. . . I can tell you have a very Shallow understanding in this War and susceptible to Misinformation. . . I feel sad for you. . . huhu
@nimrod just check out my reply above, i guess you hadn't read shit. I'm not american, i'm european, one of those who gives Ukraine money to fight a lost war.
I won't argue with you about geopolitics since you are an ukraine-fanboy...unlike you i'm not a fanboy of anything i just have common sense and i like to be informed.
Can you show me your "deepness" about geopolitics? I can wait.
Since you gonna be mute like always, and answer with photos (your kind of geopolitics i guess) this is what europe is doing to ukrainian refugees, EU countries haven't doing it yet because are hostage of american politics...Switzerland and Norway they don't belong to EU i hope you know it....EU sooner or later will follow:

I small sample of our love for Ukraine 👀

Last edited:

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
@nimrod just check out my reply above, i guess you hadn't read shit. I'm not american, i'm european, one of those who gives Ukraine money to fight a lost war.
I won't argue with you about geopolitics since you are an ukraine-fanboy...unlike you i'm not a fanboy of anything i just have common sense, i like to be informed and you were still in your daddy's sack i already had interest about this kind of things.
Can you show me your "deepness" about geopolitics? I can wait

This is SO SAD. . . Dont worry if you think Everything is According to Plan in Avdiivka then you can continue to Fool Yourself. . . lol

Russian Loses in Avdiivka in 4 days of Offensive

aaaa.jpg

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Exactly what Douglas Mcgregor has been telling for over a year.

Screenshot_20231012_140626_X.jpg

Do you want to laugh a little? Do you remember the Danish F16s that were going to be donated to Ukraine? The ones where Zelensky even took a photo with his wife? Well, it seems that the USA changed their mind and now orchestrated everything so that they are bought by Argentina.

Dirlwanger

This is SO SAD. . . Dont worry if you think Everything is According to Plan in Avdiivka then you can continue to Fool Yourself. . . lol

Russian Loses in Avdiivka in 4 days of Offensive

View attachment 717471
Again?...I'm waiting for your geopolitics views...
No one cares about Avdiika, those russian looses won't change the course of the war.
Show us your deepness, share your knowledge of your parallel world with us.

View attachment 717472
Do you want to laugh a little? Do you remember the Danish F16s that were going to be donated to Ukraine? The ones where Zelensky even took a photo with his wife? Well, it seems that the USA changed their mind and now orchestrated everything so that they are bought by Argentina.
That's new.
EU is playing the game because their masters want to. The situation in Ukraine won't change and with the situation in the middle east that is far more dangerous because we are dealing with fanatics from both sides, Ukraine lost its relevance.

Last edited:

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
Again?...I'm waiting for your geopolitics views...
No one cares about Avdiika, those russian looses won't change the course of the war.
Show us your deepness, share your knowledge of your parallel world with us.

That's new.
EU is playing the game because their masters want to. The situation in Ukraine won't change and with the situation in the middle east that is far more dangerous because we are dealing with fanatics from both sides, Ukraine lost its relevance.
Putin needs help again..jpg

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I won't argue with you about geopolitics since you are an ukraine-fanboy...unlike you i'm not a fanboy of anything i just have common sense and i like to be informed.
Can you show me your "deepness" about geopolitics? I can wait.
Since you gonna be mute like always, and answer with photos (your kind of geopolitics i guess) this is what europe is doing to ukrainian refugees, EU countries haven't doing it yet because are hostage of american politics...Switzerland and Norway they don't belong to EU i hope you know it....EU sooner or later will follow:

I small sample of our love for Ukraine 👀
"Not a fan boy of anything." 🤣🤣🤣

You and Robert are fanboys of eachother, and of Putin. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 717472
That's literally not at all what that tweet even says, you illiterate tard.

Denmark has more than 1 F-16. Ukraine is still getting their F-16s that were packaged to go to them.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Dirlwanger

"Not a fan boy of anything." 🤣🤣🤣

You and Robert are fanboys of eachother, and of Putin. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's literally not at all what that tweet even says, you illiterate tard.

Denmark has more than 1 F-16. Ukraine is still getting their F-16s that were packaged to go to them.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Don' be jealous faggot, it's all in your mind.
What's your favourite song? Goodbye horses?...here is 10 hours of goodbye horses so you can fuck yourself again and again.
HvF4wI.gif

Last edited:

Preacher

Forum Veteran
"F-16. Ukraine is still getting their F-16s that were packaged to go to them.

Jesus fucking Christ.

You again? Jesus. Not only did I set you on fire in two threads where you spoke nonsense about the Russian air force in one and about the history of the USA in the other but I directly sodomized you in both because you know SHIT about about military conflicts, geopolítics and history. Clearly you enjoy being sodomized...

Here's the thing, Denmark has 77 F16s:

- 48 are those that were going to be separated from the air force
- The remaining 29 will remain in service until 2027.

During August and September USA changed its mind and arranged in RECORD time for 36 of the 48 F16s not to be donated to Ukraine but to be sold to Argentina. And not only did it do it in record time, but the USA is so interested in Argentina having them that the USA will be the one to pay for those planes to speed up the process.

There is a very strong geopolitical reason for this change and this decision which I would gladly explain to you if your knowledge were not only 100% based on Google and YouTube headlines....

So I don't expect you to understand the geopolitical reasons for this US decision, but maybe you can do a simple mathematical calculation.

I understand that your ass has vertigo and enjoys being sodomized over and over again and that's why you answer me. But understand that I am heterosexual and that it is not my job to do so, so since you wrote and continue to write pure nonsense that only happens in your head and in Narnia I am going to start doing what I should have done since the first post of yours that I saw, which is ignoring you...

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
You again? Jesus. Not only did I set you on fire in two threads where you spoke nonsense about the Russian air force in one and about the history of the USA in the other but I directly sodomized you in both because you know SHIT about about military conflicts, geopolítics and history. Clearly you enjoy being sodomized...

Here's the thing, Denmark has 77 F16s:

- 48 are those that were going to be separated from the air force
- The remaining 29 will remain in service until 2027.

During August and September USA changed its mind and arranged in RECORD time for 36 of the 48 F16s not to be donated to Ukraine but to be sold to Argentina. And not only did it do it in record time, but the USA is so interested in Argentina having them that the USA will be the one to pay for those planes to speed up the process.

There is a very strong geopolitical reason for this change and this decision which I would gladly explain to you if your knowledge were not only 100% based on Google and YouTube headlines....

So I don't expect you to understand the geopolitical reasons for this US decision, but maybe you can do a simple mathematical calculation.

I understand that your ass has vertigo and enjoys being sodomized over and over again and that's why you answer me. But understand that I am heterosexual and that it is not my job to do so, so since you wrote and continue to write pure nonsense that only happens in your head and in Narnia I am going to start doing what I should have done since the first post of yours that I saw, which is ignoring you...
You did no such thing, faggot. Russian planes STILL don't leave Moscow airspace, still afraid to come out of their little hidey-holes. 🤣And Moscow planes STILL can't hit US satellites, no matter how magical you think they and their pilots are. 🤣

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
There aren't any gains, do you consider advancing a few meters or a km at the expense of thousands of soldiers lifes is a gain? It's war of attriction and everything is according as planned.
Here is your army, there are dozens of new vids like this and i stopped posting them here because is repetitive:
View attachment 717430
The "hot" women who fight in the Ukrainian army as we usually see in propaganda videos to catch the fools. Wonder if they are well trained, i doubt.
View attachment 717440

View attachment 717443
The mayor of Kiev Vitali Klitschko aka the neanderthal of Kiev:
"Those territories that are occupied are no longer Ukraine"...narrative is schifting
View attachment 717445
An inspiring video for you:

So @Nimrod101z you lost your shit?.

The Ukraine has been deified by the west to the point that Zelensky is almost a saint. I have no idea why.

Ukraine vs Russia is a side show now that Hamas has run amok and Hezbollah, Syria and Iran are in the wings stirring up shit.

Dirlwanger

The Ukraine has been deified by the west to the point that Zelensky is almost a saint. I have no idea why.

Ukraine vs Russia is a side show now that Hamas has run amok and Hezbollah, Syria and Iran are in the wings stirring up shit.
wiggins I stumbled upon this today... 👀

wiggins

Forum Veteran
wiggins I stumbled upon this today... 👀

Jesus...

Did you ever read "On The Beach"? Wonderful end of the world story set in my old home town of Melbourne. Aircraft with Egyption markings were sent to nuclear bomb the US and the retaliation of all concerned destroyed life in the norther hemisphere with the nuclear cloud slowly moving into the southern hemisphere.

This has all the hall marks.

From day 1 Russian 'losses' as reported have seemed to me to be terribly biased. To imagine a country as large as Russia with a population so many times the size with a corresponding increase in industrial capacity being pushed around by Ukraine is far fetched.

I think Russia has been very gentle with Ukraine and is simply bleeding it dry of men and material.

Back