favorite type of gore (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
My first vice that brought me into the Gore scene in the very late 90's (as a 15 year old student having a faible for the Columbine case 😅) were suicide cases and amok cases. And 25 years later, I still prefer suicide- and amok/killing spree photos and videos. Not much development here. ;)

Bis90

Rookie
muscular guy was found hanged naked...
hanged loser.jpg

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
For reality checks, and a special treat, I enjoy strange or odd gore, ya know, something different, like the fillet of a whole human person, while still alive or aftermath of shark attacks, crocs eating people, rhinos killing poachers, ect., ect., rather than, ( ya seen, one ya seen em all shit ) ....................
I still like it all though ......... great stuff my gore family !:tu::tu::tu::tu::tu::tu::tu:

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Suicides. When I was a wee lad, a friend and I found the remains of a man that had shot himself. I've been pretty keen on the subject ever since. In fact, it directly influenced what I do for a living today.

Legion of Freaks

Many minds in one fool
Suicides, preferably hanging. First, one I remember seeing is one of a girl hanging herself in the bathroom and watching her go still after probably a minute.

That and it has a deep connection to me after some good old Trama!

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
Smashing heads open, e.g. Hatian rapist-killer guy, blowing heads open, e.g. shotgun suicides/executions, and the ones where they just keep shooting the head with pistols & rifles until there's like almost nothing left. Those are my faves.

RichardTormentor

I just saw the gayest guy on Earth
In terms of videos, fucking love old beheading videos (e.g: Nick Berg and Kenneth Bigley) and autopsy videos. As for images, literally anything. Motherfucker could have a trillion maggots feasting on their corpse and I'd fucking look at it.

Back