France is now more dangerous than Mexico (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
The article doesnt say what the crime was as it deems it 'too gruesome' but it was an Algerian illegal Dahbia B., who was indicted Monday in the grisly killing of 12-year-old Lola Daviet, she told investigators that she took the girl to her sister’s apartment, forced her to take a shower and then “committed harm of a sexual nature and other violent acts against (Lola) that caused her death,” according to Agence France-Presse.

Lola’s mutilated body was found stuffed in a suitcase several streets away from her home with her hands and feet bound with tape.

The numerals 1 and 0 were also bizarrely written in red on the soles of her feet, according to AFP. Earlier, it was reported that the numbers were “placed” on her corpse

For years the ruling class in France has rejected any link between immigration and crime, but slowly the omerta is cracking. Last week a book was published by Didier Lallement, until July the chief of police in Paris. Entitled The Necessary Order, the book is a damning indictment of the lawlessness endemic in the capital, where ‘one out of every two crimes are committed by a foreigner, often in an irregular situation’. This statistic was referenced by Le Pen in her question to Elisabeth Borne.

In recent years, however, the crime and violence has spread to other towns and cities. Last month a global study ranked France as more dangerous than Mexico in terms of visitor safety, and one city was singled out for its chaos – Nantes. In 2004 Time Magazine described Nantes as the ‘most liveable city in France’ but it’s now considered more violent than Bogota in Colombia.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/-france-is-now-more-dangerous-than-mexico?

Reject

This user was banned
The article doesnt say what the crime was as it deems it 'too gruesome' but it was an Algerian illegal Dahbia B., who was indicted Monday in the grisly killing of 12-year-old Lola Daviet, she told investigators that she took the girl to her sister’s apartment, forced her to take a shower and then “committed harm of a sexual nature and other violent acts against (Lola) that caused her death,” according to Agence France-Presse.

Lola’s mutilated body was found stuffed in a suitcase several streets away from her home with her hands and feet bound with tape.

The numerals 1 and 0 were also bizarrely written in red on the soles of her feet, according to AFP. Earlier, it was reported that the numbers were “placed” on her corpse

For years the ruling class in France has rejected any link between immigration and crime, but slowly the omerta is cracking. Last week a book was published by Didier Lallement, until July the chief of police in Paris. Entitled The Necessary Order, the book is a damning indictment of the lawlessness endemic in the capital, where ‘one out of every two crimes are committed by a foreigner, often in an irregular situation’. This statistic was referenced by Le Pen in her question to Elisabeth Borne.

In recent years, however, the crime and violence has spread to other towns and cities. Last month a global study ranked France as more dangerous than Mexico in terms of visitor safety, and one city was singled out for its chaos – Nantes. In 2004 Time Magazine described Nantes as the ‘most liveable city in France’ but it’s now considered more violent than Bogota in Colombia.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/-france-is-now-more-dangerous-than-mexico?
Shithole of Europe

JG Ballard

I want to watch
The government inaction on illegals is intentional. They want to destroy the middle class and make everyone a serf, keep everyone who is not part of the elitist oligarchy in a constant state of terror. Illegals and criminals are their tools for maintaining the welfare state.

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Yep ... I live in France, all I hear about is this story at work ...
Everyone is shocked, but I've been saying it for years, keep inviting those savages in, and this is what we'll get.
Not so long ago was the guy who beheaded a granny in a church in the north of France and stabbed a couple other people.
Charlie Hebdo ...

But hey, France just loves Arabs ... they're steadily replacing us over here.

Already a thread about it:

rovex

Rookie
I’ve seen in Paris the work of gypsies stealing from foreigners, attempted theft on metro, I couldn’t even go to a local supermarket without putting my bag in a locker the security guard told me.

mrln

silent ghost
i wouldnt say france is more dangerous than mexico. therulingclass is saying that nnow,because they have ignored it for many years. its a shocker to them because theyre admitting it now. meanwhile it was progressing over time. seems they just turned a blind eye to it till recent.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
For years the ruling class in France has rejected any link between immigration and crime, but slowly the omerta is cracking.

Indeed young lady...but the majority of left-wing scum in government will continue to deny the correlation...and will continue to disingenuously extol the merits of large amounts on annual immigration...and they'll continue to do so until every country in the EU eventually devolves into a crime-ridden shit-hole.

From what I've been told by numerous people who live in or near London...that once great city has now devolved into a crime-ridden shit-hole...and continues to devolve more each year.

Incidentally, the #1 baby name in London for the past few years has been the name "Muhammad."

Regards,
-Ward

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
soon there will be an open season for immigrants and retards, dont see any other way

The migrant slums over there are already overcrowded and full of flammable fabrics and detritus. Would be a shame if somebody puts a barrel of greasy rags in the lobbies or main stairwells of one of those hellholes one midnight and lights it...

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
Most of the murders I read about in the UK are committed by immigrants and usually illegal too and we still don't deport

Vwj

NewbieX
From what I've been told by numerous people who live in or near London...that once great city has now devolved into a crime-ridden shit-hole...and continues to devolve more each year.
A lot of Londoners I know move out because they were too uncomfortable there, most of it is black kids (and some wiggers), plus it’s very intimidating walking through a Asian community as a white person

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
@Vwj I'm surprised the Asian community hasn't complained about racism yet, when they are put into the same "melting pot" with Arab scum...

Vwj

NewbieX
@Vwj I'm surprised the Asian community hasn't complained about racism yet, when they are put into the same "melting pot" with Arab scum...
Na they just close down cinemas for blasphemous films or schools for teaching LGBTQIA shit, or March against the army in the Middle East, or Tommy Robinson, or fight amongst themselves over religion

Back