France is now more dangerous than Mexico (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
Na they just close down cinemas for blasphemous films or schools for teaching LGBTQIA shit, or March against the army in the Middle East, or Tommy Robinson, or fight amongst themselves over religion
Also the Japanese community? Or just the muslim shithole scum?

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
I love the so-called "bigoted rant" that Eric Clapton unleashed to an audience before a concert in 1976.

Clapton is not a bigot or a racist...he just wanted the immigrant "wogs" and "coons" out of his country.

Sure, he had a few drinks in him at the time, and he did a bit of "damage control" afterwards, but when the booze goes in, the truth comes out...and Clapton was just as right as rain with what he said.

If politician Enoch Powell (whom Clapton supported) had been listened to, then perhaps the #1 baby name in London right now wouldn't be "Muhammad."

Regards,
-Ward

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
I can't fucking wait for the mass deportations when the governments finally wake up. Let them rape and stab eachother in their home countries instead.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

How many more must die ?
Be injured ?
Be sexually assaulted ?
Be robbed ?
Before humanity realizes that we as people were not designed to live together.
Different cultures with unique physical differences living among themselves, in diverse areas across the globe.
We are not created to live together. Although ideal, yes. A very noble thought, yes.
Reality says different.

Last edited:

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
I can't fucking wait for the mass deportations when the governments finally wake up. Let them rape and stab eachother in their home countries instead.
unfortunately theres almost as many wogs in the government as there are on the streets now, what we really need is a good old fashioned native rebellion throughout europe
696c3994a6839402f8370a6e6fec1f04b864e4f28e1591b030fc43f8cdecabe0.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
We are going the same way with all the rubber boat jockeys they are letting in. It's madness and i can't understand why the government want it to happen.
I hear that Bro...I'll tell Ya'z all one thing;B ready for one Fuck of a Video,If I hv a Run-in with one of the Fucks!!! Without saying alot...Only one walks away!!!
GET SOME!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

rovex

Rookie
France issues green cards to North African migrants in order to drive down wages. It’s all business at the end of the day

zbzb

NewbieX
the crime of LOLA was probably linked to an muslim network of organ trafficking of non-muslims

Back