going to war (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

would you let your goverment, king or slavemaster still send you to war in 2022 ?

as a civilian id consider deffence if im umable to move my family
but if my goverment would be trying to send me off to attack like how russia is doing

i would honestly consiser terrorism if unable to flee
what r your points lf vieuw here ?

DokraOwl

Hooter
I would go, but I would go rogue and form my own platoon and eventually form my own despotic government - like the North Korean ruling family or the Castros in Cuba, a modern day absolute Monarchy essentially. I'd probably seize some relatively small but strategic and well-defendable location that has a subservient uneducated peasant class as well as some important wealth-producing natural resource.

My friend Abubakar took part in the Sierra Leone Civil War and his friend seized power of a large swath of Rebel territory as the defacto president for 4 months before being deposed. They had the peasants pulling millions of dollars in diamonds from the De Beers mines which they sold to Israeli diamond dealers in exchange for guns and cash which cemented their control. Their one mistake was being stupid. Had the rebels simply kept doing what they were doing they would have won, but they lacked good leadership, signed peace treaties and were betrayed.

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
Why do you need other people's point of view? You feel it's right for you then go with your gut, other peoples opinions and views are not relevant to that.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

I often asked myself why American soldiers go to foreign lands and risk their lives for foreigners. Then come back and do nothing here to fight for freedom. I eventually realized the soldiers are duped like 99% of all Americans. Believing they are free here. Otherwise they would not fight foreign wars . And would fight here.
I once had a Marine tell me being deployed to Afgahnistan, no, he did not believe the war is a just cause. If he speaks out, or refuses, it's 5 years in prison and his family destroyed.
So off he went. Saying his family gets a death benefit if he is killed.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
People go to war for many reasons. But once there they do not fight for their country they fight for their platoon buddies.

it's always been this way. loyalty is to the small unit.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
☠😡☠😡☠😡☠😡☠😡☠

Henry Kissinger, former Secratery of State under Nixon said ...

"American soldiers are big stupid animals to be used as pawns in American foreign policy ".

There you have folks. It's never about " freedom".
It's always money and global power.
Kissingers book "Kiss the Boys Goodbye".

Fact21

Machine
would you let your goverment, king or slavemaster still send you to war in 2022 ?

but if my goverment would be trying to send me off to attack like how russia is doing

You are a useless cunt and have to be a liberal.

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
It depends on the war and if I believe it was justified. I would not go to fight over geopolitical gains for my countries establishment, but would definitely defend my country if it were attacked or attack was imminent. Fighting for your family and your country's defence is a honorable death. Fighting for greed and power however is not worth my life.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

Nice try CIA

Back