going to war (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Why do you need other people's point of view? You feel it's right for you then go with your gut, other peoples opinions and views are not relevant to that.
if you close yourself off from other peoples point of vieuws you can easily get a limited vission

i need it for the reason that i find it intresting to think about my country wont be invaded or invading anny time soon
This is a classic case of millennial 'it's all about me' individualism.

the same one that brought you that great swinging dick comment 'I'm a girl now!'

'The Greatest Generation' must be turning in their graves...
go be a slave than

ofcourse jts all about me are you dissapointed its not about you ?
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

I often asked myself why American soldiers go to foreign lands and risk their lives for foreigners. Then come back and do nothing here to fight for freedom. I eventually realized the soldiers are duped like 99% of all Americans. Believing they are free here. Otherwise they would not fight foreign wars . And would fight here.
I once had a Marine tell me being deployed to Afgahnistan, no, he did not believe the war is a just cause. If he speaks out, or refuses, it's 5 years in prison and his family destroyed.
So off he went. Saying his family gets a death benefit if he is killed.
all i see is one man accepting another man to make deccissions for him

Last edited:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
☠😡☠😡☠😡☠😡☠😡☠

Henry Kissinger, former Secratery of State under Nixon said ...

"American soldiers are big stupid animals to be used as pawns in American foreign policy ".

There you have folks. It's never about " freedom".
It's always money and global power.
Kissingers book "Kiss the Boys Goodbye".
You might be taking that comment from Kissinger out of context.... he could have been generalizing the way American soldiers are treated by the ruling class....

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
They put a gun in my hands and try and make me fight their dumbass battle, I'll show them how I got banned from Halo multi-player and why they turned off team killing in those game modes. Fuck your draft.

Dex

Hooper drives the boat chief
People go to war for many reasons. But once there they do not fight for their country they fight for their platoon buddies.

it's always been this way. loyalty is to the small unit.
100% correct

massdawg92

Well Known Member
would you let your goverment, king or slavemaster still send you to war in 2022 ?

as a civilian id consider deffence if im umable to move my family
but if my goverment would be trying to send me off to attack like how russia is doing

i would honestly consiser terrorism if unable to flee
what r your points lf vieuw here ?
I went to war on my own free will, yes I joined both services. British army at 16-21 then Royal Marines until 26

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
No I would not go to war. To understand my perspective you have to understand that I live in Germany. I do not want to shoot at people who did not harm me. I am not a slave who obeys what the "master" (officer, general, colonel etc.) says. It does not mean that I am a pacifist or something... If you would give me a weapon and would equip others with a similar mindset with further guns, we would leave to Saudi Arabia and start a race war there. No politician in the Western World ever would bomb Saudi Arabia, cuz they are licking their asses for cheap oil!
To be honest I don´t know if the terminology of "war" would fit here. It would be more a genocide, as I wouldn´t have a problem shooting women, elderly and civilian when my platoon would arrive at the Holy Shithole of Makkah...

freebsd

Well Known Member
Putin isn't doing anything clinton, obama, and biden hadn't ALREADY done.
If congress doesn't declare war, they can't make you fight. All they can do is get fragged.

would you let your goverment, king or slavemaster still send you to war in 2022 ?

as a civilian id consider deffence if im umable to move my family
but if my goverment would be trying to send me off to attack like how russia is doing

i would honestly consiser terrorism if unable to flee
what r your points lf vieuw here ?
It's not terrorism. THEY are the terrorists already. It is constitutionally protected defending of our free state from domestic threat.

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
I wouldn't accept being drafted, being an American we have the 13th Amendment which protects us from involuntary servitude.

In the U.S. we have the 2nd Amendment which means we can create Militias to defend our country with, I wouldn't go die for some kike trying to make a profit which is what's been happening for the last 100 years.

But if the U.S. were invaded by an army I would go put steel through their skulls and I promise to upload some amazing original content to goregrish if I am, I have a 4k GoPro and a lot of nice weapons.

Hopefully we go to war with Mexico so I can show the world how a real man tortures someone.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
No chance. I'd simply tell them that I'd fire upon my commanding officer and commrades first chance I'd get. I'd rather sit in a prison. Probably get a decent night's sleep for a change...

Ranman

Well Known Member
Who would ask such a stupid question and not be able to spell correctly in the first place? Go away troll!

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
My opinion....

If you sign on that dotted line and join any of the armed forces and you are pulling a wage, THEN IT IS YOUR JOB!

Warfare has moved on since the trenches 100 years ago, So the chances of ever being called up or drafted are pretty slim, therefore you'll end up being canon fodder.

Leave it to the professionals who are being paid, I'm fairly certain they wouldn't want "civilians" getting in the way and fucking things up...

I will die in a defensive position up in the mountains before I die fending off an Iranian wave attack thousands of miles away to prop up a bunch of clueless geriatrics in office.

Back