Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

K

Keka

Internet Warrior
Three, in fact.. One I went to highschool with hung himself from the monkey bars at the local playground just 4km or so from the school. They say it had to do with a relationship/breakup gone bad. Ironically, that next year someone else I knew (the individual mentioned before had not known him) hung himself from the very same monkey bars in the same playground. They weren't found to be connected and I can't find any logical reason for them to be...but passing the place I can't help but wonder. Also, grew up with a guy who was shot three times over a mere $3 in his pocket, mother committed suicide followed by the aunt (whom was the only one left in her life) It's pretty twisted.

aduh_kaget

Lurker
An addict friend of mine was found in a ditch inside a sack with only his underwear. Either he overdosed and his companions decided to ditch his body, or he was murdered for dissing somebody.
A mutual friend thinks he was murdered cos he had lived a dangerous lifestyle. Its sad really cos he just had a 6 month baby. And another daughter :(

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
An addict friend of mine was found in a ditch inside a sack with only his underwear. Either he overdosed and his companions decided to ditch his body, or he was murdered for dissing somebody.
A mutual friend thinks he was murdered cos he had lived a dangerous lifestyle. Its sad really cos he just had a 6 month baby. And another daughter :(
Is it sad because he had offspring or sad because he was a friend of yours?
Either way, sorry for your loss.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
Close friend murdered by his wife...he was sleeping on the couch and she capped him in his head. He had been on drugs and had turned abusive....but he didn't deserve that. Bitch just got out of prison.
Sorry to hear that.. How much time did she serve? And, what did she get convicted of?

1987 13 going on 14. It was summer vacation and me and a friend of mine was hanging at the corner store being kids. She saw her ex boyfriend coming and ran over to talk to him. She said she would be back and I never saw her again. She is still missing today.

1992 18 going on 19. A little cousin of mine was on his way to work. He got a ride from one of his friends. The car was five deep. A drive by shooting happen and like the car was shot 10 time. Only person got shot and killed was my cousin. No one else was hurt.

1993, had a high school friend who killed her ex. Shot him in the head at school. Look up Sumner High School shooting in Saint Louis. Her name is Lawanda Jackson. It was On sally jesse and Phil Donahue.

Last edited:

Frankie1234

Life is a stage so play your fucking part.
This user was banned
Well my story messed with the whole family really, my uncle was a doorman and had to get three blokes and a girl out of the club for being rude to other users and at the end of the night they had waited for him outside and when he left they jumped him and beat him with metal bars and the girl stamped on his face with high heels and went into his eye and its that what killed him in the end the blokes got life the girl got off so my cousin ( my uncles daughter) stabbed her outside the court 57 times with a Stanley knife she was arrested she got 15 years and that lead to my auntie taking her own life it affected so many people and still today the pain and sorrow of it all is raw....

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Well my story messed with the whole family really, my uncle was a doorman and had to get three blokes and a girl out of the club for being rude to other users and at the end of the night they had waited for him outside and when he left they jumped him and beat him with metal bars and the girl stamped on his face with high heels and went into his eye and its that what killed him in the end the blokes got life the girl got off so my cousin ( my uncles daughter) stabbed her outside the court 57 times with a Stanley knife she was arrested she got 15 years and that lead to my auntie taking her own life it affected so many people and still today the pain and sorrow of it all is raw....

Holy crap!! Are you serious?

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran

these evil people killed your uncle. and killed the family happiness and all your tender hearts.
i'm sad your cousin she in jail because her heart will always be in jail for this cruel loss of her daddy :rose:...but i glad she smashed this evil lady inside out with stanley knife, and may this killer of your dear uncle draw her last breath on the cold blade of stanley steel someday soon again

PowerDrill

Recovering Lurker
My maternal grandfather was murdered by his co-worker in 1987. Police found him at the side of the workplace and autopsy showed that he was shot multiple times. They found my grandfather's killer later that day and during court he fainted when he was being brought in, but because of the lack of evidence he didn't receive life in prison and was released a couple of years later. My mother was only 15 years old when her dad died, according to her, she was pretending to be asleep when he came to go check up on her on the day he died. His death left a huge impact on my mom especially when he raised her to never take shit from anybody, which she still uses that mentality to this day. I guess the only good thing that came out of this story is that the killer died 6 years ago.... though I can imagine how different my mom would have been if her dad was still alive.

Maven

Southern Charm
wow dude...horrific stuff for a family to go through...so sorry.

Execution_Style

ALPHA poster
This user was banned
A friend of mine, Paul, got lured to his death by four particularly nasty bitches, all of which I knew also. All because he was infatuated with one of them. They drugged him with amphetamines and battery acid, got a bloke of low intellect who bashed him with a baseball bat and finally, when he was still kicking, tied a bag around his head until he died.
They dismantled his bike and spread the parts around local rubbish dumps. Later, some bike parts were found and handed into the cops, as Paul was listed as missing. It was the bitches undoing, as forensics worked out that some of the parts had to have been taken apart by a woman.
Investigations soon led the cops to his infatuatee, and the whole ugly mess unraveled.
Another connection to one of the murderers I have, is we sold our house to her brother just a few years before.
Paul Snabel's murder also,featured on a national TV show,

Wow thats sick!
Hope he is in a better place now!

Back