Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

da3ley

Rookie
About 35 years ago.

An uncle was working at a mechanic shop. He was sitting near a wall, taking a break.

An acquaintance that had troubles with him a few years ago showed up in a semi. It looked like the guy was coming in for service, but he drove the truck in to my uncle. I think he got smashed almost beyond recognition cause the guy backed up and drove over him quite a few times.

The driver hasn't been caught.

sorry, how terrible...hopefully he got his comeuppance.

da3ley

Rookie
I can talk about this since my uncle has done his time for this crime. But others I unfortunately cant. Since I could incriminate myself. But back in his youth he was madly in love with his friends wife. They had been having an affaire for a while but since they were married through the church and at that time it was some serious bullshit families obeyed but he knew the only way to have her was to get rid of him. One day he and another friend invited him over on the premenition that it was a card game. At the game my uncle placed him in a choke hold for what felt like 30 minutes but I'm sure it was more like 10 or 15. Finally he stoped moving and they called me into the living room. I knew what type of men these guys were so I didn't say a word. They placed the body in the bath tube and the next day we returned. When the shower curtains were pulled back a sight that will never leave me entered my mind. He was blue as blue as the color can get then I heard one of them say pass me the bag. Like it was nothing to them they began cutting the corpse in pieces and stuffing them in plastic bags. When they were done try cleaned the place and didn't have to utter a word about me saying anything. After all this was family and I seen it before. They took the bags to a park were there they stood for a while. It was only after 7 years I believe that my uncle was caught. Just happens that the guy my uncle committed the crime with was busted for a minor drug bust and sold my uncle for his freedom. So there you go. If you ever do anything plz one, try to do it alone and always keep your mouth shout. The case made the new so it can be verified.

damn! i agree. snitches get stitches, or they sure should. not a good thing for 1 to witness.

Retrosleep

certified crazy cruncher
I actually have a small story from when I was younger, my brother running in to tell me he found a dead body.
Since I had a sort of curiosity that I have now with such gore and dead things, he looked me dead in the eyes and said "Wanna see a dead black dude sitting at a poker table?"
Well, obviously, I didn't want to object. So we went around about three blocks until we got to the nearby bar and he boosted me up with his knee.
When I looked in, he told me what went down. Apparently he was accused of cheating with another four gentlemen at the time, and at the end of the game,
he was simply shot in the side of the head. The other men left, leaving the poor guy lying in his own pool of blood on the table top.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirlewanger

NewbieX
I had a great aunt who was strangled to death when she got home by an unknown assailant in the late 80s, The guy then decided to stuff her corpse under her bed then steal most of her valuables before leaving, my grandpa actually found her when he went over after not hearing from her for a few days. They never found the guy who did it and the house stills sits there abandoned on the outskirts of town and I pass it every time I go to work. My grandpa said the stench was unbearable, its outside of crestview ,fl.

Owl

NewbieX
I had a distant cousin, he was 15 and he was recently going to the same high school. A couple years back (Granted 2) he was getting into some sort of altercation at school and at the time I wasn't of age to do hard time or face any real time being I was still a kid myself. I offered to have his back if any extra people jumped in, you look out for your family. Well, he started hanging with the wrong crowds living fast at such a young age (trully to soon) and it was his other cousin of no relation. He was 15 and the other guy was like 28 or somethin..

The wayyy older cousin was drunk (he had a felony a few months prior and walked away damn near clean for running someone over or so I read) and he was messing around or something with my younger cousin and was showing off his shotgun to the kid (a good 10 year age gap) and pulled it.

His deffense is - "I didn't think it was loaded."

I look back its been a couple months since hes been dead.. I just wish, he wasn't there that night. I didn't know him but my mother is kinda close with his.

(R.i.p. kiddo, watch over your mother and siblings.)

So sad, the way he was done and the way my mother told me she saw the buckshot turn him braindead in the E.R. with a blank stare.

May all the other people who post about someone they knew find true justice and resolve for the people they may never see again in this life or for the victims of monstrosities themselves find peace and resolve.

Tragedy comes in all faces..

missfluffi

Rookie
My Dad's cousin in NZ was killed by a guy for asking him to move his vehicle in a pub parking lot. The guy had parked my dad's cousin in and when he asked the guy to move his car so he could back out, the guy king hit him (AKA Coward punch as it's known here in Australia). My dad's cousin fell to the ground, hit his head and later died. The guy was charged with assault. :(

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/bars/news/article.cfm?c_id=687&objectid=10512558

My mum's cousin had a son who was murdered, but the family refused to talk about it. I was about 15 when I first heard about it and he was only a few years older than me. I don't have any details because it was like this dirty secret that wasn't ever discussed :(

I've had a few friends murdered, not for a few years though. I'm going to post some of their names because well they are dead so I don't think they'll mind. Most prominently would be,

-Joe Bralic, pretty good friend of mine since early childhood got shot in the back of the head execution style while acting as an enforcer during a drug deal in LA

-Jeff Devlin, close friend of mine and had hung out with him shortly before he was shot in the face point blank in his bedroom while his mom was downstairs (and had to walk in and see everything) by a mutual friend of ours who was never criminally charged with the shooting, he claimed it was an accident however most of us know whats up...but fuck the police right? lol

Few more that have died from overdoses and suicide, my best friend 3 years ago died of a drug induced suicide, another friend in 2000 died of a heroin overdose. One friend in 1997 died in a high speed chase in a stolen car and a very close friend died in a motorcycle accident the year prior. Earlier this year one of my close friends from childhood died of a heart attack at 36 years old, more than likely caused by his excessive cocaine use and obesity (yes I know most cocaine addicts are skinny, he was an anomaly)

Of my close circle of friends that I grew up with I'm pretty much the last one left.

da3ley

Rookie
I had a great aunt who was strangled to death when she got home by an unknown assailant in the late 80s, The guy then decided to stuff her corpse under her bed then steal most of her valuables before leaving, my grandpa actually found her when he went over after not hearing from her for a few days. They never found the guy who did it and the house stills sits there abandoned on the outskirts of town and I pass it every time I go to work. My grandpa said the stench was unbearable, its outside of crestview ,fl.

how terrible 4 your gramps

mrln

silent ghost
My cousin. He was in a border town in mexico visiting a friend. Apparently,his friend stepped out to go to the store. People entered his apartment and a scuffle ensued between my cousin and intruders. They beat him senseless and threw him off the balcony,where his neck broke. It was a case of "mistaken identity". Apparently mikes buddy owed these dudes money. They were cartel members.

Senior year of high school,a friend of mine (who was a fantastic baseball player and was being scouted when he was in Seventh and eight grade by colleges) was hooked on crack. Went to a hotel where the dealer was. Bought his shit,then later went back and robbed the dealer of his money and drugs. The dealer chased him down the main road and shot and killed Pete. Right in back of the head. This guy was on the run for about 15yrs. He was caught by Scotland Yard about 10yrs ago for other crimes. He's doing life,from what I understand.
Pete was one of the guys who would give you his last whatever. Cig,dollar,even the shirt off his back. He had a promising career in ball. What a shame the damages drugs can create. "Wasted talent"

Reactions: McM

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
On February 3, 2005 my sister cashed her tax refund and purchased drugs. That night she O.D.'d, her current boyfriend, locked her dying body in her bedroom, with her two young children, under 6, and removed the phone so they couldn't call 911. In the meantime, they took another young man, who had also overdosed, to our local fire department, where he died in his truck.
The local, joke of a P.D., never pursued charges on any of the 4 people who were involved.
I was 8 1/2 months pregnant when it happened and I held my breath for justice that never came. Needless to say, the ringleader, who was homeless after his R.V. burnt to the ground, and tried to commit suicide in the the woods, by slashing his forearms with a pair of scissors, yelling that, 'they'll leave me alone' Ha! He subsequently jumped state and didn't even return for his mother's funeral, even though he was promised safety.
2 of the remaining 3 have died for O.D.s and and the third has disappeared.

There has never been any real justice for my sister or the other boy who died because those punks were afraid to dial 911 even though there are laws in Indiana to prevent prosecution when someone calls 911 from a party. These laws are on our books to prevent this exact type of deaths.

Needless to say, that there is no welcome mat for these folks around here and we've been screwed from our day in court. Subsequently, the rest of our family has died, I'm the oldest living member of on side of our family.

There was a short article about the deaths in our weekly paper. The last sentance stated that My Sister was suspected in masterminding a rash of break ins in the area. Never one mention of any of the dumbshit that happened that night. However, there are alot of us that will never forget.

Cheesy Lice

Calm Your Tits
Yes, shared the news with GG. Friend was murdered, body dumped. Unreal experience, to try and imagine what her body looked like after discovery.

Cheesy Lice

Calm Your Tits
On February 3, 2005 my sister cashed her tax refund and purchased drugs. That night she O.D.'d, her current boyfriend, locked her dying body in her bedroom, with her two young children, under 6, and removed the phone so they couldn't call 911. In the meantime, they took another young man, who had also overdosed, to our local fire department, where he died in his truck.
The local, joke of a P.D., never pursued charges on any of the 4 people who were involved.
I was 8 1/2 months pregnant when it happened and I held my breath for justice that never came. Needless to say, the ringleader, who was homeless after his R.V. burnt to the ground, and tried to commit suicide in the the woods, by slashing his forearms with a pair of scissors, yelling that, 'they'll leave me alone' Ha! He subsequently jumped state and didn't even return for his mother's funeral, even though he was promised safety.
2 of the remaining 3 have died for O.D.s and and the third has disappeared.

There has never been any real justice for my sister or the other boy who died because those punks were afraid to dial 911 even though there are laws in Indiana to prevent prosecution when someone calls 911 from a party. These laws are on our books to prevent this exact type of deaths.

Needless to say, that there is no welcome mat for these folks around here and we've been screwed from our day in court. Subsequently, the rest of our family has died, I'm the oldest living member of on side of our family.

There was a short article about the deaths in our weekly paper. The last sentance stated that My Sister was suspected in masterminding a rash of break ins in the area. Never one mention of any of the dumbshit that happened that night. However, there are alot of us that will never forget.

Words cannot express my anger towards the police and your sister's boyfriend. But, I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Two of my very close friends have been murdered. Three people I know are in prison for life, two of them used to be really good friends, also for murder (not related to my two friends who were killed). Good enough friends that both times the police came to my house to look for them, on the two separate occasions.

Life really sucks sometimes.

missfluffi

Rookie
A guy from my home town (he was the best friend of a guy who used to live with my sister) just got arrested in Peru for throwing his girlfriend off the balcony of her apartment on the 13th Floor. His best friend claims his mate would never have murdered her, but he looks like he did. Wouldn't mind seeing the pics of it though

Breaker

Questionable Etiquette
This user was banned
I've had a couple of friends murdered by Nelson Mandela. I was nearly murdered in '92 but was late for an appointment by a half hour. Mandela's bomb ripped the side of the building apart...blood & guts everywhere...another terrorist attack. Thank fuck I wasn't punctual that day!
:spartaaa:

R34P3R

Angel of Death
There's a dislike button here for a reason. Members can dislike a post outside of FLH if they want to regardless of what the content is.
Obviously. I'm speaking upon motive. This is a serious subject about some of the greatest men I've ever met. You might choke on the druggy's 3" dick, but there's something more relevant occurring here.

Don't mock or encourage the mocking of my fallen comrades.

Back