Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yumisan

Horror Show
My aunt was stabbed to death by her husband, she was a beautiful woman and he was abusive and a jealous man, she was going to leave him. He served 8 years in jail and was released several years ago.

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
In 1998 My uncle and his brother stayed on a farm in North West in South Africa, then one night they were attacked by 4 black men. My oldest uncle was hit with his walking stick until his skull was crushed, my other uncle the youngest was tied up with barbed wire and sand was stuffed down his sarcophagus, he was left for dead but miraculously he survived. My other uncle was not so lucky. They stole a hand gun 38 special blue steel which they used to kill another 5 people in farm murders white genocide as we call it. My surviving uncle lived another 4 years until he was finally killed on that same farm by his black neighbours. They were sentenced to 5 years. The murderers of my eldest uncle had their charges dropped because of lack of evidence. The oldest of 4 was just 18 and youngest was 13.

da3ley

Rookie
In 1998 My uncle and his brother stayed on a farm in North West in South Africa, then one night they were attacked by 4 black men. My oldest uncle was hit with his walking stick until his skull was crushed, my other uncle the youngest was tied up with barbed wire and sand was stuffed down his sarcophagus, he was left for dead but miraculously he survived. My other uncle was not so lucky. They stole a hand gun 38 special blue steel which they used to kill another 5 people in farm murders white genocide as we call it. My surviving uncle lived another 4 years until he was finally killed on that same farm by his black neighbours. They were sentenced to 5 years. The murderers of my eldest uncle had their charges dropped because of lack of evidence. The oldest of 4 was just 18 and youngest was 13.

those black bastards deserve to have their junk torn off " Kuklinski style". makes me sick and furious. my condolences...

ThatOtherAccount

Racing To Death
I just found out my uncle was killed in prison. He was slaughtered by two inmates. He raped his two children when they where 2 and 5 over several years. He got out of prison in his mid 50's and was caught again taking in underage women that where runaways. He ended up going to walla walla prison and the proper sentence was carried out. He got what he deserved. I personally never knew him or met him but I met his children a few times.

da3ley

Rookie
Sorry to hear about that brother, yes this world a is cruel world

I'm female..Thanks though. The bad part about this was that I seen 1 crime scene photo of my father and part of his head missing. the d.a. had a meeting for the family members and left them laying out. i got the pleasure to see one before he noticed they were out of his folder as i was sitting right next to him. one can never forget that.

Pollon

Fresh Meat
About 35 years ago.

An uncle was working at a mechanic shop. He was sitting near a wall, taking a break.

An acquaintance that had troubles with him a few years ago showed up in a semi. It looked like the guy was coming in for service, but he drove the truck in to my uncle. I think he got smashed almost beyond recognition cause the guy backed up and drove over him quite a few times.

The driver hasn't been caught.

Moshie

Meh
This is the best/worst I've got. My dad had an abusive father. My grandpa has changed a whole lot but there is a family secret that my grandpa will take to his grave and will not talk about, only reason I heard about it is because my mom told me.

So, my dad is the eldest child of 5, they lived in Wisconsin and were pretty poor. The had a house in the middle of the woods, my grandparents were both drunks. They had two kids already when my grandma came up pregnant with a third. After giving birth to the child they couldn't feed all of the kids. My grandpa took the screaming baby outside into the trees and a few hours later came back without the baby. My dad was too scared to ask what happened. But to this day no one talks about what happened to the missing baby. Maybe he met up with someone and they adopted it, or worse. My dad was just a small kid at the time and now questions if he really saw anything.

:shrug:

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
This is the best/worst I've got. My dad had an abusive father. My grandpa has changed a whole lot but there is a family secret that my grandpa will take to his grave and will not talk about, only reason I heard about it is because my mom told me.

So, my dad is the eldest child of 5, they lived in Wisconsin and were pretty poor. The had a house in the middle of the woods, my grandparents were both drunks. They had two kids already when my grandma came up pregnant with a third. After giving birth to the child they couldn't feed all of the kids. My grandpa took the screaming baby outside into the trees and a few hours later came back without the baby. My dad was too scared to ask what happened. But to this day no one talks about what happened to the missing baby. Maybe he met up with someone and they adopted it, or worse. My dad was just a small kid at the time and now questions if he really saw anything.

And yet they went on to have and care for two more?

Moshie

Meh
And yet they went on to have and care for two more?
A few years later yeah. Like I said too, no one talks about it so I don't know the full story. Even my dad doesn't talk about it. My grandpa was super abusive verbally and physically. My grandma went crazy nuts and left him finally but we never met her. She used to leave the kids in the car so she could get drunk or leave them with a pot of mac and cheese in the morning and return home the next day. It wouldn't surprise me if they did leave a baby out in the woods or get someone to pay them for a baby.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil

you know, my maternal grandparents had more live births that didn't always end in maturation or an explainable end. seems part and parcel of the breeding class during the depression era. and with only the very last to be born a son...my granddaddy had 8 live females before he got hisself a live male and the world then stopped. hahaha.
when boys were more important than girls...those were the days...

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
my chapter is rather more newspaper articles saved than story told; my aforementioned maternal grandmother came from france by way of Canada. she as well as her sister were sent off at 12 to boston to work in a factory. during the first 3 years following their departure from Canada, with only letters for communication, the entire family and extended family of approx. 30 odd people were burned alive in their dwellings in an apparent hate crime involving many members of the community.

my gram only found out when the letters stopped and she and her sister got ahold of newspapers. she never really knew the details or the fallout. she never returned to Canada. and she never futtin learned English-

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
I can talk about this since my uncle has done his time for this crime. But others I unfortunately cant. Since I could incriminate myself. But back in his youth he was madly in love with his friends wife. They had been having an affaire for a while but since they were married through the church and at that time it was some serious bullshit families obeyed but he knew the only way to have her was to get rid of him. One day he and another friend invited him over on the premenition that it was a card game. At the game my uncle placed him in a choke hold for what felt like 30 minutes but I'm sure it was more like 10 or 15. Finally he stoped moving and they called me into the living room. I knew what type of men these guys were so I didn't say a word. They placed the body in the bath tube and the next day we returned. When the shower curtains were pulled back a sight that will never leave me entered my mind. He was blue as blue as the color can get then I heard one of them say pass me the bag. Like it was nothing to them they began cutting the corpse in pieces and stuffing them in plastic bags. When they were done try cleaned the place and didn't have to utter a word about me saying anything. After all this was family and I seen it before. They took the bags to a park were there they stood for a while. It was only after 7 years I believe that my uncle was caught. Just happens that the guy my uncle committed the crime with was busted for a minor drug bust and sold my uncle for his freedom. So there you go. If you ever do anything plz one, try to do it alone and always keep your mouth shout. The case made the new so it can be verified.

Back