Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
O amigo de meu sobrinho tinha 12 anos e foi morto por um assassino em série em 2003.
O bastardo matou 12 meninos. O meu sobrinho nunca foi o mesmo!

Caso Adriano da Silva – o serial killer de Passo Fundo - Crimes - iG

Face Obscura: ADRIANO DA SILVA, o "Monstro de Passo Fundo"
English only please...

I tried to translate this:

The friend of my nephew was 12 and was killed by a serial killer in 2003.
The bastard killed 12 boys. My nephew was never the same!

If Adriano da Silva - the serial killer of Passo Fundo - Crimes - iG

Face Obscura: ADRIANO DA SILVA, the "Monster of Passo Fundo"

Bitorzp

NewbieX
English only please...

I tried to translate this:

The friend of my nephew was 12 and was killed by a serial killer in 2003.
The bastard killed 12 boys. My nephew was never the same!

If Adriano da Silva - the serial killer of Passo Fundo - Crimes - iG

Face Obscura: ADRIANO DA SILVA, the "Monster of Passo Fundo"

Sorry!!!!

yes, you have translated correctly!!!

PreacherMan

NewbieX
well its not too interesting but thought id share me little story..
i come from a family that has a terrible drug problem and i happen have parents that dabble in street-level drug sales.
anyway as my mom was about to cross back in to San Diego with a cootch full of drugs she gets a call saying my uncle(who the picked up from) has just been shot 6 times.
apparently it was an execution as a bigger drug dealer told him to sell for him, he told the dude to go fuck his mother...
if my mom was there for 15 minutes longer theres no doubt she wouldve been killed.

My cousin's parents we're divorced & she had a boyfriend that had just been sent back from Vietnam & was thought to be in the hospital. When he was gone she got a new boyfriend. Her wouned soldier boyfriend showed up ,told my cousin to stay in the bathroom & said that he loved him.He shot my cousin's mom, boyfriend, then himself. He was 4 & was left in the house with their bodies for a day or so. Dunno & I'm Sorry.gif

not family member but I recently met a guy in a homeless food pantry and called him that night and slept with him...then his sister called me the next day and said he killed a grandmother and her grand-daughter in a DUI accident.....he only served 7 years....needles to say it was a one night stand anyway so no loss.....not even a pussy disease from him the next day....but anyways, i was in shock cuz it's true ...you can drink and drive and kill all sorts of people and be out in less than 10 years.....

Beekitty

The Constant Lurker
Good friends of my parents were a targeted ganghit for a grow. This was 2008, I believe! They shot him execution style, then shot her in the back of the neck leaving her paralyzed and half alive glued with her own blood to the chair.
We all call the cops because we hear gunshots and these loud trucks exhaust around 12am, cops came by-drove around, then left. Didn't investigate the shots fired, follow up with the people who called 911- nothing.
TWO DAYS later- one of the young kids that liked to BMX with this guy went over to his house, found the door unlocked and saw them just laying there.
Air ambulance came, NOW the cops come.
And the shitty thing is, poor Lisa was still alive in that chair, she died in the air ambulance. Now what might have happened if they checked it out the first time..

Beekitty

The Constant Lurker
And here's a freebie- not family related.
Heading home from work one night, just get off my freeway exit, there's a pickup taking the same lane as me so I figure after we cross the overpass and start heading down the highway I'll change lanes. This is a very big BIG intersection but there was only two vehicles at the time. I take the right lane, the pickup just barely behind me, but in the left. We are going 80km..
Perfect time for someone and his bike to try to cross the hwy.
I didn't have time to slam my breaks and couldn't believe my luck when he didn't even clip my passenger window.
But then I looked in my rear view, both bike, man, and front grill of truck just exploded.
Fuck. I call 911 hysterically OMG THERE IS A FUCKING BODY IN THE DITCH.
But when I went to see him.. Man. If I wasn't so in shock that I actually missed him... You might have got some photos.
Found of from the paramedic that the guy did die, took much head trauma.

Crickett88

NewbieX
A good friend of ours went missing for 10 months, he was found chopped up in a barrel in the desert. Some people were out shooting , shot the barrel, the putrid smell filled the air as the fluid leaked from the barrel. All they could use to identify his boys was a partial thumb Print . That was the only part of him that didn't get soaked in the lye or whatever they used to try to decompose him.

McM

ARSELING
This night I remembered an old case from the mid-'80s.
A friend of mine, an 18 years old girl named Claudia had completed her driving-school and we were in a small suburban disco to have a party. There were other friends and family members as well, in particular, her British boyfriend from the 'Glamorgan Barracks' (transport brigade) nearby. Their friendship was quite 'harmless', but later it came out, the guy was asking her for sex several times before. She didn't want that.
After the party the guy had asked to bring her home, IIRC it was the first time she allowed that. I think, her sister told me something like that, they were 'always' together.
Next day she's found raped and strangled with her jeans. The guy was brought back to the UK to a military trial, he got not very much time. I can't remember exactly, 10 or 11 years prison.
Many brawls in the pubs and clubs with the British soldiers after that event, some were 'off limits' for them by the military police.

Last edited:

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
This night I remembered an old case from the mid '80s.
A friend of mine, a 18 years old girl named Claudia had completed her driving-school and we were in a small suburban disco to have a party. There were other friends and family members as well, in particular her British boyfriend from the 'Glamorgan Barracks' (transport brigade) nearby. Their friendship was quite 'harmless', but later it came out, the guy was asking her for sex several times before. She didn't want that.
After the party the guy had asked to bring her home, iirc it was the first time she allowed that. I think, her sister told me something like that, they were 'always' together.
Next day she's found raped and strangled with her jeans. The guy was brought back to the UK to a military trial, he got not very much time. I can't remember exactly, 10 or 11 years prison.
Many brawls in the pubs and clubs with the British soldiers after that event, some were 'off limits' for them by the military police.

Fucked up man, sorry about your friend..

OneSickOne

Kinky as a twisted chain
Back when I was a LEO, a friend and co-worker was murdered. But not in the manner you think of and probably not in the manner that is the intent of the thread.

effy

I'm only happy when it rains
My aunt was murdered by Pickton in the DTES & my best friend was murdered by her Bf in Australia. it's all on the internet.

D.N.R.

Medication time
In 2006 I was 25 and staying at my parents house because my mother was ill. My brother and his wife were there and my girlfriend as well. I was in the shower (seriously a bomb could drop outside the door of that bathroom and you wouldn't hear it) I had just got my hair wrapped up in a towel and the door flies open. It knocked me to the ground naked.

My brother, in a state of psychosis (mental illness doesn't cover his crazy) is covered in blood holding a huge hunting knife. He's screaming and it's just jibberish, except 'she made me,' and the most haunting memory of my life accompanied by this, 'look at me, F****** look at me!,' the knife went into my chest with so much pressure he couldn't pull it out. Then he just snaps back to normal and starts telling me he's sorry. I couldn't breath, I couldn't feel... I just told him to RUN.

Cops in our small town knew him well, knew his crazy, and covered in blood I doubt they would have thought twice before pulling the trigger. It wasn't my brother that stabbed me or killed his wife that I found as I drug myself to a phone, I 100% know it was his illness.

His wife died shortly after medics got there. I blacked out and pretty much believed I was going to die. My girlfriend and mother had gone to the doctors thank god. I woke up 5 days later minus the ability to swallow normal food (he'd destroyed about 4 inches of my esophagus trying to pull the knife out) I bleed out 3 times, flatlined for 12 minutes, but I made it.

His wife was stabbed twice directly to the heart area (I hate to say this but she was a nasty old skank that was 15 years older than my brother that was bat s*** crazy, her two children from a previous marriage didn't go to her funeral, yeah... I'm not saying... But...) It wasn't like a crime of passion or premeditated at all with lots of stab wounds.

In court his insanity please held up, I always thought that was BS until... He got 18 years in a state hospital but only after 18 years will he be reevaluate, basically he is in for life.

At least he'll be safe, medicated, and have a structured life that will hopefully help him recover. I NEVER believed he meant to hurt anyone much less kill them.
Damn, glad you survived. It says a lot about your character that you don't hold it against him. Mental illness is no joke.
Going without oxygen for 12 minutes explains your brain damage.

reigndelacore

MsBrightside
Damn, glad you survived. It says a lot about your character that you don't hold it against him. Mental illness is no joke.

Actually we have the same diagnosis, schizo-effective disorder, so I know first hand how fast things can get of hand when you don't know what's real. The difference between him and I is that he's aggressive and I'm regressive. I am am more likely to hurt myself than others, he's always been aggressive, from an early age. But he was basically just a loud bully and used his size to scare people. I never thought that he would hurt anyone.

Gutabree

Apocalypse Inseminator
I'm from mexico and maybe the news received in foreign countries tell u that here dead is at the very corner but nope
i hope that i would never experience something like that :(

Back