Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.N.R.

Medication time
Obviously. I'm speaking upon motive. This is a serious subject about some of the greatest men I've ever met. You might choke on the druggy's 3" dick, but there's something more relevant occurring here.

Don't mock or encourage the mocking of my fallen comrades.
I advise you to chill the fuck out.

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
A cousin I've never met in Texas. She was still an infant. The baby kept crying and the babysitter snapped. She stayed around for the parents to come home and was arrested.

That is brutal, I kinda understand a baby can drive you mad but don't be a baby sitter if you can't handle it.

battleaxe41

NewbieX
Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
I hope he was made to eat that bag of dicks...sorry to know that happened in your family.

bizliz

Gore Whore
scan0001.jpg
My son in law was shot to death in front of his 2 sons (my grandsons aged 9 and 11 at the time) as he walked them to the bus stop. It happened January 25, 2012 in Algiers Point (New Orleans) LA. The kid that did it WAS caught about a month later and ultimately convicted and sentenced to life in prison (parole after 45 years).

Memorials left for police volunteer killed in carjacking

Judge hands down 45-year sentence for man convicted in Algiers “Good Samaritan” murder

Last edited:

muaya007

Patrick
My son in law was shot to death in front of his 2 sons (my grandsons aged 9 and 11 at the time) as he walked them to the bus stop. It happened January 25, 2012 in Algiers Point (New Orleans) LA. The kid that did it WAS caught about a month later and ultimately convicted and sentenced to life in prison (parole after 45 years).

Judge hands down 45-year sentence for man convicted in Algiers “Good Samaritan” murder
thats a teribal thing to hear. loosing youre child my condolecens to you

bizliz

Gore Whore
For such a freaky story, I could only fine one article on Todd and Brandy Snell. I'm surprised it wasn't picked up nationally.
I know, it should have! It was so traumatic when it happened--and since he and Brandy were not "legally" married (long story), his parents kicked her out of the beautiful 1800's mansion in Union Springs, AL that they had been restoring together. It would have been the LAST thing he would have wanted as he was so dedicated to her. Todd had rescued her from the abusive ex/stepfather a few years earlier and his parents blame Brandy, one of the true victims even though she was not killed, for Todd's murder.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
I know, it should have! It was so traumatic when it happened--and since he and Brandy were not "legally" married (long story), his parents kicked her out of the beautiful 1800's mansion in Union Springs, AL that they had been restoring together. It would have been the LAST thing he would have wanted as he was so dedicated to her. Todd had rescued her from the abusive ex/stepfather a few years earlier and his parents blame Brandy, one of the true victims even though she was not killed, for Todd's murder.
Wow. That's incredible. I saw the house. Gorgeous and they got it for a steal. It was back on the market a few months ago.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
A guy who was like a dad to me was murdered, my daughters best friend was murdered, my cousin is in jail for murder and I stabbed my uncle (no fatality unfortunately)
details are always appreciated
much thanks in advance

froozie

Lurker
The first guy was stabbed in the heart by his ex girlfriends brother on my 16th birthday. The killer waited for the police after he'd stabbed him and ended up serving 4 years for manslaughter.

This is my daughters best friend,
Burnley park murder worst detective has seen in 23 year career

This is my cousin,
Mother’s anger as teenager who kicked her Goth daughter to death posts Facebook pictures of his cushy prison life

And I stabbed my uncle in August 1995. He came home drunk and beat the shit out of me. I was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time. I stabbed him in the top of his left arm (my brother was stood in front of me trying to stop me and it was the only place I could reach). I rang the police and told them what had happened, they came and arrested him. He was going to prison for assaulting me but due to personal circumstances I had to drop the charges against him :(

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
The first guy was stabbed in the heart by his ex girlfriends brother on my 16th birthday. The killer waited for the police after he'd stabbed him and ended up serving 4 years for manslaughter.

This is my daughters best friend,
Burnley park murder worst detective has seen in 23 year career

This is my cousin,
Mother’s anger as teenager who kicked her Goth daughter to death posts Facebook pictures of his cushy prison life

And I stabbed my uncle in August 1995. He came home drunk and beat the shit out of me. I was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time. I stabbed him in the top of his left arm (my brother was stood in front of me trying to stop me and it was the only place I could reach). I rang the police and told them what had happened, they came and arrested him. He was going to prison for assaulting me but due to personal circumstances I had to drop the charges against him :(

sad stories and just awful people surround you in your life.
you should cut ties with ALL and move.
take your baby, worldly possessions and go far as you can from there. heed my words and i wish all the good luck to you dear :rose:

tenguix

Balls deep in the dead.
When I was living in Taos, NM, some guy named Charles (Suskiewich) killed my buddy Dylan (Breternitz). I knew the shooter (though not well) and he seemed pretty chill, until he came into Dylan's house on Christmas and shot him a few times in the chest. I guess Dylan fucked Charles' ex-girlfriend and paid the ultimate price. The whole thing was unnecessary. Shit like that doesn't happen in Taos.
screenshot-www abqjournal com 2016-01-31 14-45-02.png

tenguix

Balls deep in the dead.
When I was living in Taos, NM, some guy named Charles (Suskiewich) killed my buddy Dylan (Breternitz). I knew the shooter (though not well) and he seemed pretty chill, until he came into Dylan's house on Christmas and shot him a few times in the chest. I guess Dylan fucked Charles' ex-girlfriend and paid the ultimate price. The whole thing was unnecessary. Shit like that doesn't happen in Taos.
View attachment 246156
Oh, forgot the outcome. Perpetrator is serving twelve years.

Bitorzp

NewbieX
The friend of my nephew was 12 and was killed by a serial killer in 2003.
The bastard killed 12 boys. My nephew has never been the same!

If Adriano da Silva - the serial killer of Passo Fundo - Crimes - iG

Face Obscura: ADRIANO DA SILVA, the "Monster of Passo Fundo"

Last edited:

Jabberrock

Fresh Meat
When I was 16 my best friend was murdered by his girlfriend via partial de-cap with machete she immediately took off to this day I don't know if they ever caught her I was good enough to identify his body but evidently not good enough to get the follow up info

Back