ISIS In Iraq & Syria (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I'm not positive on the dates of these crucifixions but they probably took place in late July or early August, 2014 in Syria.

1. This one's been around a wee while...gonna fall apart soon.
isis-crucifixions-12-Syria-2014.jpg

2. Straight outta of the original Planet of the Apes movies...
isis-crucifixions-13-Syria-2014.jpg

isis-crucifixions-14-Syria-2014.jpg

4. Two Kurds strung up.
isis-crucifixions-15-Syria-2014.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Images of Syrian government soldiers who were killed when ISIS attacked their army base, known as Brigade 93.

The base was first hit by three suicide bombers who blew themselves up at the main entrance to the base at the start of the night time attack. Then the ISIS fighters moved in and eventually captured the base.

This defeat of Assad's forces comes on the heels of another army base, Division 17, falling to ISIS in July.

Reports indicate that 36 Syrian soldiers at Brigade 93 died (some of them executed/beheaded) and that 15 ISIS fighters died in the battle.

ISIS is now set to target and attack the last Syrian held army base in the region: the Tabqa military airport.

* In the Gore Vids section I've posted a link for video that was taken by ISIS members of the aftermath of Brigade 93's fall.

Raqqa, Syria, August 6, 2014

Set 8.

brigade-93-soldiers-killed-1-Raqqa-SY.jpg

brigade-93-soldiers-killed-2-Raqqa-SY.jpg

brigade-93-soldiers-killed-3-Raqqa-SY.jpg

brigade-93-soldiers-killed-4-Raqqa-SY.jpg

brigade-93-soldiers-killed-5-Raqqa-SY.jpg

brigade-93-soldiers-killed-6-Raqqa-SY.jpg

brigade-93-soldiers-killed-7-Raqqa-SY.jpg

brigade-93-soldiers-killed-8-Raqqa-SY.jpg

B

Bluster242

Internet Warrior
The killing continues unabated. Time for the West to act.

For the murderous Assad family ....... It's over.

Yes they show man in his natural state(WAR) and not the softened effeminate state imposed by western "democracy" which allows all kind of unnatural perversions and corruption to fester and take root. War purifies and makes all kinds of things possible in it's wake.
I disagree, man's natural state is chaos and not war, war is caused by a motive or a goal while as chaos is the reason, the motive and the goal, throughout your comments i've realized that you agree with them or tolerate their actions to a certain point. Again war is not the solution no one wins anything from war but the people at the head of the pyramid, as citizens and as people who gain nothing from war but death and loss, i don't think that any citizen should support war. You'd probably cry like a chicken in your corner if war was to ever knock on your door.

Reactions: Sev

pleman111

Fresh Meat
What is the IS target, and why they attacked on FSA? They should be at same side to be Assad enemy,someone tell me please,did try on Google already, but I am still so confused.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
What is the IS target, and why they attacked on FSA? They should be at same side to be Assad enemy,someone tell me please,did try on Google already, but I am still so confused.
IS targets ANYONE who is not a "NEO" sunni muslim.
In essence they are just a pack of -insert the name of your favorite serial killer here- running around under the flag of a new form of Islamic tyranny.

Back