Israel about to go to war against Iran (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Washington said they wouldn't help Israel attack Iran. Through secret cables Washington sent two letters to Tehran saying that if Israel strikes, they won't have U.S. help, so don't attack our military installations in the Persian Gulf.

:5stars:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pap...-iran-if-israel-attacks-we-wont-get-involved/

Israel-story-photo-620x465.jpg

The message that the U.S. conveyed to Iran via the most sensitive secret channels is unequivocal: if Israel attacks, we won’t stand behind her and we won’t be drawn into war.​
In recent days, senior American administration officials turned to their Iranian counterparts via two countries in Europe which act as a back-channel during times of crisis. They made clear to the Iranians that the U.S. does not intend to be sucked into a campaign if Israel decides to strike unilaterally and without advance coordination [with the U.S.], and they said that they expect from Iran that it will not attack strategic American targets in the Persian Gulf. That means, among other things, Army bases, Navy ships and aircraft carriers sailing in the region.​
Hopefully the jews will be left alone in their own warmongering.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Hopefully the jews will be left alone in their own warmongering.

Let them fight their own wars. To be honest I wouldn't care if they depopulated the region as long as they completely left us out of it while they were doing their own dirty work.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Let them fight their own wars. To be honest I wouldn't care if they depopulated the region as long as they completely left us out of it while they were doing their own dirty work.
Indeed. The land they've claimed as "theirs" after WWII was the very same they left abandoned millenia ago. They weren't expelled as they roamed just like the gypsies from city to city, stealing all they can until they get expelled and so on.
Quite a parasitic way of life they'd return to if for some reason Israel were no more after an armed conflict. A resemblance of the old days.

Zacodaco

This user was banned
I think it's the first time i tottaly agreed with you.

Back